Prolog

In a world like this. There is no such thing as love or comfort. I learned all this where I lived as a child; I only wanted my mother to care for me. To love me and hold me. Yet, she told me I was nothing but a disgrace, a worthless monster of a child that should have never been born. Those words always haunted me, always will. It told me love wasn't real, and I should not even bother trying to reach out for such a thing. But only, to reach out for power, to be strong, to prove my mother wrong that I was not a worthless disgrace of a human being. That is my goal. Even though she has long passed, I have not, for she was only a mortal human, and I, a country. The country of Russia, the most feared country of all. In a way, this did please me, knowing I am stronger than my mother could have ever hoped to be. But, it was not enough. It was never enough, power is everything, to take without giving. That is why, my allies, America, England, France, and China had come up with a plan.

You see, we heard of this place called the "first world." And legend has it, that it is a real place. So we've spent years trying to find a way to go there, see if we could rule the place as our own. Then one day, we have done it. "Yo Russian commie! Ollie said it's successful, we can really get to the other world! He told me he had explored around for a bit, and found some people similar to ourselves. But those bastards are pathetically weak hearted compared to us, heh." "Another version our ourselves? Sounds intriguing, but if they are weak, we should be able to overthrow them in due time." I mused with a small smile, and Allan seemed to shiver, "Yeah. Come on, everyone is waiting for us." Allen stated bluntly before walking, so I soon followed alongside the American idiot. "I don't fully understand how we get to the other world. Ollie said we'd have to go past the mirror." "Mirror? I think it's about time that old British man should stop being allowed to do things without supervision. He could get another country killed." "You actually care about that?" "Da, only because I don't want to be the dead country." "Does that mean you think he could kill you?" "Nyet."

The conversation ended there, leading to our walk to be done in silence as we approached the strawberry blonde's attic. "'Ello poppets~! I was starting to think you wouldn't show up." "Sorry Ollie, we were just chatting for a bit." "Humph, well please do hurry it up next time! I've already sent everyone to the other side!" "Who is 'everyone'?" I asked out loud, "You know... Probably more people than we had planned." "Damn it! Did you get the Axis too?!" "Swear Jar! And yes, only be-" "I don't want excuses, this was our own project." "Yo! Calm down Vigo! Besides, knowing Lutz he's probably distracting Luci by going to a strip club or some shit." "Like you would?" Allan growled and I looked at Oliver crossing my arms. "Now how do we get to the other side again?" The blonde male smiled cheerfully (although there really was no real reason to look so cheerful), "Well, it's simple, you just walk past that mirror, it's easy!" "Just walk past it?" "Yes~!" "Strange..." Allan rolled his eyes before walking in front of the mirror first, he looked as he had doubt that it would work (I could not blame him, I had the same doubts), yet, he walked in right through it with ease. I watched, staring dumbstruck then the Brit walked over and moved his arms to motion towards the mirror, "After you love~." "Don't call me that." I snapped moments before actually stepping to the mirror, then ducking down to actually fit in the mirror, and stepping out on the other side.

To my disbelief, it worked, the first thing I had noticed was the fresh air, the warm breeze, the brighter sky, and the sun did not look gray due to the dark clouds in the sky, in fact, even the clouds were a bright, puffy white, not dark gray. "Well commie, we made it." Allan laughed before our other allies walked up behind him, and Oliver made his way from behind me, "Well loves we actually made it in one piece!" The blonde Brit giggled. "So we probably should get a base, plan out." Mao spoke up, "But we do need to learn how this world works first before making fast actions." "Ugh I hate it when the old timer is right." "Ai-yah! I am not old you asshole!" Allan just shrugged, and they proceeded to do their own argument, while I got sidetracked, I saw the most beautiful man I had ever seen, his brown eyes were mesmerizing, his long hair pulled in a ponytail over his shoulder, his lightly tanned and smooth skin... I wanted him. No, I needed him! No one else would be able to take him away from me once I got him...

"Vigo! VIGO! Are you even listening?!" "...What?" "We just asked if you were ready to go!" "...Da sure. But we should live in separate places for now." "...Why?" "To avoid suspicion, we'll have one base to meet up at, don't worry." Everyone exchanged glances before agreeing, and we made our way off separately. ...Although, I had other intentions in mind. I'll find that man again, and make sure he belongs to me. And no one else. No one.

() Wahoo! I finally got around working on this. I'm so happy. (TJT) This is only the prolog, the next chapters will be written in third person, but I just wanted to write the prolog in Vigo's point of view because I wanted you readers (if I have any) to have a bit of his background! Aren't I the best? (oJo;)
Please do keep in mind, I plan on the story to get a little graphic and detailed, and there will be torture. A small warning there, Vigo is very sadistic, so be warned!
Revin out! ()