Welcome

Hello monsters, humans, and LOVE lovers to an exciting new adventure. Actually, if you're filled with LOVE then leave. But for the rest of you, welcome and howdy. My name is.....

Ha, thought I would tell you eh? You wouldn't be that lucky. I may tell you my name, but only if I get at least 50 followers. Good luck. Anyways, check out monkeybutt629 profile for other Undertale things relating to my OC.

(note: I'm not responsible for the content on her profile)

Also, if you have OC request please be sure to comment and leave a detailed description of PT and MT (physical traits & mental traits) and powers, relationships, home, etc. Now with this in mind, lets begin Sparktale.

Lightning's POV

Howdy, names Lightning. Lightning Dreemurr. I tend to wear a sweater like Frisk's with yellow stripes and long, grey sweat pants. I was born about twelve years ago. I don't have any idea what my life was like before I was six. I was adopted by the Dreemurrs, though apparently I was already a part of their family. My father was adopted as well, but he was more like an adopted uncle than a child. Apparently he was this awesome hero who saved the underground from my grandfather when he was evil and became a well known fighter and musician. Unfortunately something happened to my family years ago. An evil group of humans that called themselves the Resets held them hostage. I managed to save them with the help of my true father Sans. Since my real dad wasn't around Sans raised me. One day before I went to save my family and the Underground, he sent me to see this person called Gaster. He was a good friend of my father apparently and had something in his possession that my father told him to give to me if I ever bested him in battle. Gaster ended up becoming my grandfather figure (I call him G sometimes). There's nothing in the world that could ruin this.

Alright, well what did you guys think of my introduction to Sparktale? Anyways, only a small part of the story will be with young lightning. Also, for story important things that I can't fit directly in with the story I will make one shots of them, such as first encounters with characters and important events. Most of this story will deal with adult Lightning. Also, the story that monkeybutt629 made is with adult Lightning not young Lightning. So if you liked this story don't forget to vote, comment, and following always helps. So as always, PEACE and tapiya🍻