Knotting Pt.1

(Owen in the media♥ Also none of the pictures or gif belong to me nor did the people in them actually take place in these events)

Hunter cursed softly under his breath palming his aching cock through his pants. The full moon was fast approaching and he was still struggling with the thought of claiming his mate, Owen. Hunter wanted to devour the poor boy, to fuck Owen until his voice was hoarse from screaming out his name. As much as he wanted to he knew he wouldn't be gentle, he just couldn't it wasn't in his nature as a werewolf. The primal animal in him made it impossible.

Owen was a small thing, fragile with a feminine structure and delicate features. None of those characteristics bode well with the things Hunter wanted to do to him. However, he was left with little options seeing as he would have little control over his wolf the day of the full moon. It was better to get it over with now when he was in full control of his body, because if he waited til the full moon when his wolf would take over he'd end up tearing Owen, literally.

"HUNTER!" Hunter's arm were full before he could even respond to his mate calling out to him. He groaned quietly in his throat feeling Owen's small body flush against his. His cock jumped at the small contact and if the blush on Owen's face was any indicator the smaller male had certainly felt it. Deciding to tease him just a little Hunter tilted his head down to Owen's ear, nipping his lobe gently before whispering softly to his little mate.

"Yes babyboy?" What was meant to be a seductive purr came out as a growl. The sound causing Owen to shiver. Hunter smirk watching his baby react to just his voice alone. If my voice alone causes him to shiver image how his body would come apart wrapped around my cock. Hunter thought to himself only snapping back into reality as his little mate got on tip of his toes and peaked his cheek.

"I wanna go on a walk, and you said I can't into the forest without you." Hunter didn't have to look at Owen to know he was pouting. His displeasure at the rule Hunter had set for him obvious, but it was a necessary rule. Owen wasn't a wolf shifter like him, he was Hunter's kitten and there were plenty of wolf trying to get their dirty paws on him. A neko and werewolf pairing was rare since they were so opposite in nature but it did happen.

Dipping his head Hunter kissed away Owens pout, tasting those tempting full pink lips of his. Only stopping when Owen whimpered into his mouth and pressed his body greedily against his. Gaining control of the situation he quickly put space between them before grabbing Owen's hand and pulling him into the forest. Owen whined not liking the fact Hunter ruined their moment all all.

Little did Hunter know, Owen wanted him just as much as the larger male wanted him. He may be innocent and inexperienced but he was tired of Hunter denying him the pleasure he wanted so badly that he dreamed about it at night. Waking up sadly only to realize none of it was real. He looked at Hunter from the corner of his eyes, trying to be discreet as he took in the man's feature. Hunter was a taller than his his height of 5'11 as he was a solid 6'5. While he was pale and virtually no muscles Hunter was tan from always being out in the sun with a nice, neat buzz cut and had a sexy six pack that lead down into a defined 'V' line that Owen constantly imaged tracing with his tongue. They were so different yet they fit so good together, against each other. However what Owen loved most about Hunter was his brown eyes that shined whenever he looked down at him lovingly as if he was the most precious thing in the world. He wanted Hunter badly and he was gonna have him not later but now.

Hunter leaded the duo into the forest walking straight past the vast trees, only stopping as they enter a little clearing. Sitting down onto the ground he pulled his mate into his lap tenderly kissing the nape of his neck. He couldn't help but play with his lovers hair twisting one long lock of his mate's raven hair around his pointer finger. Dazing out as he imaged using Owen hair like a leash pulling the boy back into his thrusts as he pounded his tight round ass from....

"Hunter?" He was snapped out of his dirty thoughts.

"Hmmm?" It was the only thing his mind could come up with.

" I can practically smell how much you want me. Fuck, I can feel how much you want me. Why don't you just take me already?" The desperation in his words showed. He squirmed in Hunter's lap emphasizing the fact he could feel just how hard he was. Which wasn't hard as his cock was pressing against his back.

"I don't want to hurt you." He expected Owen to understand, not the rage he saw in his eyes. Owen stood up quickly stripping out of his clothes. Hunter looked his mate up and down slowly taking him in. His flawless pale skin was begging to be marked, his narrow waist that spread out into his wide hips would looks so much better with Hunter hands gripping them. His ass............... no words.

"What If I want you to hurt me?" Without another word he pounced the boy hovering over him from there no position. A possessive growl left his throat as he began to place kisses down Owen's throat. Nipping at his collarbone and leaving love bites for the world to see. So that everyone could see that Owen belonged to him and him alone. He would kill anyone that tried to touch Owen as only he could. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE. The one word echoed in his head causing him to get more aggressive as every second passed.

"You want me to hurt you? Do you know what you're asking for baby. I'm gonna full you up til you feel me in your stomach. I'm not gonna be gentle about it either, I can't." As he spoke he slide his leaking cock between Owen's plush cheeks. His tip nudging at his entrance. There was no prep Hunter wanted Owen to fill every inch of his cock as his body struggled to accommodate to his length.

All Owen could do was moan and take whatever his mate gave him. His eyes rolling back into his head as Hunter slowly pushed his cock inside him, he could feel all eight inches of pure meat pushing into him at an agonizingly slow pace. Hunter growled as he sank into Owen, finally balls deep. Pulling his hips back til only the tip remained he slammed back into Owen starting off the back at a furious pace. The sound of their skin meeting ringing through the air. He felt a sadistic thrill run down his spine as he watched Owen's mouth open to let out a silent scream and his eyes tear up at the invasion.

All Owen felt was pain. Yet he didn't want Hunter to stop and he was glad he didn't when he felt him hit something inside him spending his body arching off the ground. The pleasure and pain he felt created one delicious burn, he felt hot and the sheen of sweat covering his and Hunter's boy was proof of the heat they made. He wrapped his Legs around Owens waist, pulling him in wanting to hit that spot again.

"M...MORE AHHHH PLEASE!" Who was Hunter to deny his mate especially when he begged so sweetly? So he gave him exactly what he was asking for, and more.