Cum Sweat And Tears Pt.2(Yoomin ship/BTS Fanfiction)

Recap: "I ummm, I understand D..daddy." Jimin managed to get out discreetly rocking his hips and pushing his cock into Suga hands. We need to get to the hotel and fast.

By the time they had reached the hotel Jimin had already cummed and was on his way to another mind blowing orgasm. He sat hunched over with his
hands covering his face, not wanting the others to see his distress.

"Jiminy? Get out the car we're here." V said snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. He opened his door and got out. Finally free from Suga's wandering hands he slide out the car, blushing madly.

Now his only problem was the wet spot on the front of his pants. The up side to all this was that his shirt was long enough to cover it. Without another word to the guys he hightailed it to Suga's room already having the key from when they checked in earlier.

Suga chuckled seeing Jimin run off, pleased knowing his baby was following his orders.

"What wrong with my Jiminy?" Jin asked looking at Suga. Your Jiminy? He's mine and only mine.
Suga thought, but shook it off knowing Jin was just being motherly like always and looking out for Jimin.

"He heading up to the room, he tired and most likely wants to sleep. We shouldn't disturb him for the rest of the night." Suga explained as they walked into the hotel standing in the lounge.

Namjoon (better known as rapmon) stared at Suga with a knowing look.

" Do you think we're stupid?...Discretion isn't something you and Jimin are known for." Namjoon replied throwing his arm around Jin.

"You know and you don't mind?" Suga replied at the moment not only confused but worried this would come between them.

"Suga it's very obvious you and Jimin are fucking, he wasn't exactly quite in the car. Plus I'm fucking Jin and V is with Jungkook." Namjoon announced receiving a punch in the chest from a now blushing Jin.

"You didn't need to say it like that." Jin muttered under his breathe towards Namjoon before turning to Suga with a glare.

"Be careful with my baby we need him able to dance tomorrow, we have practice."

"He's my baby and no promises." Shrugging Suga walked alway but not before watching Jin try to jump at him only to be held back by Namjoon who threw the other male over his shoulder. Most likely heading off to do their own thing for the night. V and Jungkook left shortly after leaving Jhope by himself.

"So I'm the only lonely one? Fuck that, the driver was cute anyway. I'm gonna ask him to join me since everyone else wanna be cuddled up and shit." Jhope huffed walking back outside the hotel.

In room 913 moans could be heard from the outside the door. Suga pushed open the door cursing under his breathe as he watched what was taking place before him. In the center of the room sat a king sized bed, pure white sheets covering it. But that wasn't what had him losing control. It was the boy, completely bare, ass high up in the air, propped up on pillows under his hips, that made his cock throb pumping out precum just from the sight alone.. Nothing else in the room mattered at this point. Yoongi quietly closed and locked the door not wanting to be noticed yet.

Jimin pushed his face into the bed whimpering as he spread his cheeks open. Using his pointer finger to trace over the rim of his pink puckered hole. His small fingers pushed inside causing a slow burn to flow through his body. Pushing his hips back onto his finger he added his middle finger to the mix spreading them apart inside of him and opening himself up.

Yoongi, y..yoongi, yoongi! Jimin moaning out Suga's real name as he fingered himself was all it took to have Yoongi marching over to him. It wasn't til he crawled onto the bed causing it to dip, did Jimin notice him.