Pencils (boyxboy) (Larry)

Pencil

Louis was gazing off into the distance in class when he felt a light tapping on his shoulder. He shook his head gently, coming back to reality with a jolt. “What, sorry?”

“Could you grab my pencil, please?”

It was that new kid, Harry. He’d been avoiding looking at the boy since the teacher had introduced him to the class. He wasn’t sure he liked the way his stomach jumped when he saw the dimple on his cheek.

He especially wasn’t sure if he liked the way his stomach dropped to the floor when the teacher told the boy to sit in the seat next to Louis.

He looked down and saw a blue pencil by his foot. He picked it up and saw a name monogrammed on the side. Harry.

“My mom gave me a pack of those this morning,” the dimpled boy explained as Louis handed it to him. “Cool, right?”

There was that dimple again. And Louis didn’t see it before because he was too far away, but he had green eyes. He’d never met anyone with green eyes before. “Yeah… That’s really cool.” He smiled back, but he wished that he had a dimple, too.

The next day, Louis was off in another land in his head again, when he felt another tap. “Sorry, dropped my pencil. Could you get it for me?” Dimples, eyes.

Louis gulped, reaching for the blue pencil again.

“What’s your favorite color?” Harry asked, taking it from Louis. He definitely wasn’t sure if he liked that his stomach seemed to drop below the floor when their hands brushed against each other. “One of mine is blue, that’s why my mom got blue pencils!”

“I… I like red,” Louis mumbled.

“Cool! Do you want to play at recess?” Dimples, eyes.

Louis was shocked by the suddenness of the question. “I, uh…”

“It’s ok, you don’t have to if you don’t want to…”

He nearly jumped out of his seat as he said, “No, no! I do! Want to meet by the monkey bars?”

Louis and Harry played at recess every day after that. Lou was still a little intimidated by the cheeky boy, but he decided he liked the way his stomach seemed to drop a million miles whenever Harry hugged him, or playfully kissed his cheek, or smiled at him, or goodness, even just when he looked at him.

He liked this boy. He liked him a lot. He liked his dimples and his eyes a whole lot though.

He liked that the boy remembered that his favorite color was red and Louis was spelled L-O-U-I-S and not L-O-U-I-E even though a lot of people made that mistake. He liked that the boy played with him and invited him over his house to meet his mom and sister and called him on the phone just to talk sometimes. He liked that the boy brought a brand new pack of pencils to school one day, red ones that had L-O-U-I-S written on the side. He liked the way the boy’s lips tasted the first time they kissed under the monkey bars and the way they tasted every other time they kissed. He liked that the boy asked him to school dances and that he wasn’t afraid of any bullies that told them they were weird and that he always stuck by his side. He liked the way the boy held his hand in the hallways and at the movies and on the first day of high school. He liked that the boy visited him in college and asked Louis to come see his new school.

He liked the way the cheeky boy with the green eyes and dimples got down on one knee one day.

He liked the way the boy asked if he would marry him.

He liked the way the boy smiled when he said yes.

He really liked the boy that used to drop his pencil under Louis’s desk just so that he had an excuse to talk to him.

|this is a story my sister wrote, and i couldn't possibly not upload it. it is so cute and wow. 

anyways ill upload some chapters on those other books sometime. xD|