Chapter 3: Uniforms

I do not own RWBY or KILL LA KILL.Chapter 3 boys and girls. woooo

(งツ)ว

____________________________________

The school bell rang or more like a siren was activated.

Break time has come, but not all of the students are out, the other classes have there break time scheduled differently.

Class-k was out though, Ryuko was the first one who left the classroom, leaving Ruby and Mako who was planning on to join her, it was Mako's idea, Ruby was a little hesitant but Mako insisted.

Ryuko is walking in the hallways of the school, her mind is more focused on something else, far more important that it even makes her ignore things that is useless for her, but maybe she could ask Mako for some more information to the school.

She was walking peacefully until someone shouted her name that sounded cheerfully.

"OH RYUKOOO!~"

Ryuko turned and saw the source of the voice who was Mako, pounce at her while screaming her name. She dodge Mako making the girl hit the ground and roll until she hits a trash can.

Ruby walked her way to where the two was and helped Mako up.
"

eh-heh, thanks ruby" Mako said.

"Hehe, no problemo.. but you should really be careful, Mako" Ruby gives Mako a concern look "you might brake something else than the trash can"

Ryuko continues on her little walk until she reaches the main campus of the school.

"aww, Ryuko why'd you dodge me?" Mako ask in a sad tone, walking fastly to reach up to Ryuko until they have the same pace.

Ruby catches up to them, but she didn't say anything.

"well that's what people do when weirdos comes flying at them" Ryuko answered.

"awwww but i was just trying to give my bestie a hug" Mako pouted.

The word bestie made ryuko question it, she just met the girl and they haven't even have the time to have a conversation together.

"Bestie?" Ruby said "but you two didn't even know each other that much?"

Mako turned her head to Ruby and answered. "Yeah, we're desk neighbors now so we're totally besties and you're my bestie too Ruby-" she then turned back to Ryuko.

"-oh that reminds me, is that your guitar case, do you play, COME ON, play something, I'll sing-" Mako then started to sing whilst standing on her brief case. "-we're gonna ruuun awaaayyy~" she continues

Ruby giggled, liking her new friend's chirpy side, Ryuko doesn't, she doesn't want to be bothered by weirdos as she said. But she guessed that she'll just have to deal with it.

"god, would you calm down-" Ryuko tried but Mako didn't stop, so she thought of something else.

"-listen, i wanna know what's the deal is with this place, like, who's the top dog around here and stuff" Ryuko said