Chapter 1

It was night in the phantomhive manor and everything was peaceful and in place. Until a young earl woke up from a nightmare. He didn't want to admit his nightmare was about. Because it was about a certain butler. A certain butler he cared about a little too much, though he would never admit it.

So he walks down the hallways to calm down himself down, he turns around to find a figure known as the one and only Sebastian. "Are you having troubles sleeping my lord?" i just smirk thinking i can play this off without having to explain the real reason, i think im pretty good with situations like this. so i tell him a lie about me just wanting to get a drink. I didn't want to show him any weakness. For awhile i thought he was going to buy it but sooner rather than later, he smirked and i then knew he saw through my deception.

damn.. i curse to myself. he asked me the same question again but with more force, trying to intimidate me without actually saying or implying anything. It was weird. Usually he would just drop it, but he just kept on getting closer to me which was making me feel more uneasy than before, because he was just not acting like himself.

He was inches away from me when he bent down.he kept on getting closer if that was possible. my body let out a squeak when he was a millimetre away. I blushed out of embarrassment. Wanting to question him about what was going on. But before i could he did something I never thought he would do.. He kissed me..