PROLOGUE

Dear LOVE,

I do not know where to start but still i am writing this letter just to tell you what i feel about you.I dont know what happened between us.Everything was going great but then something happened which turned my life completely.You stopped talking and started ignoring me, but i wanna say that i never thought loving someone so much would get me here.I never imagined that telling my feelings to someone would become my biggest mistake and today.....i am standing at a point in life where i do not have anyone to tell about what i lost, i have lost an important part of my heart which has left me incomplete....."I HAVE LOST YOU". I am scarred by your memories and i do not know how to live my life with it. I am standing somewhere i can just be happy thinking about you and all those memories created with you....the day you shook hands with me...the way you gave those silly nick names to me...those days when i played badminton with you.......reminiscing about these things brings butterflies to my stomach.Now i am starting to feel that all of this was a big dream.But yes those 6 months and 28 days felt like a dream come true...but now i have started to feel that all of that was "FAKE".

You do not realize how much i have fallen for you.I just want you to know that there are feelings for you in my heart which are true.I hope you would come back. Till then

                                                                                GOODBYE.

From yours and only yours NY.