Mine

Tyler's point of view

Wow she's gorgeous I've never seen anyone like her I bet she's a little,jeez how I would kill to be her dom.Seeing her now she's probably taken but damn she's beautiful. I don't care anymore I have to have her she has to be mine.

Time skip to after school

"Hey y/n wait up". I waved my hand trying to get her attention."So are you doing anything today or like do you need a ride home"?I ask hoping she would give the answer I wanted."Um yeah I would love a ride.I walked up to my red Mustang and opened the door for her."Seatbelt Babygirl you gotta be safe".shit I did it  again she's just so innocent and I wanna protect her I can't wait any longer I need to be her dom. I got into the car and turned some music on low. "Um hey y/n so this is gonna come off as crazy but I need you"damn that came out wrong I can see the confusion on her face crap. "What I meant to say was I'm a daddy dominant and I would love for you to be my little so what do you say"? I said a bit nervous at her response. "I-I've I've gotta go um see you around Tyler".she ran off crying shit I ruin everything I stay there for a while hitting my head on the steering wheel,beeping the horn every now and then.I SCREWED UP.

    A/N

I thought a cliffhanger would make the story more interesting ooooooooooo deh drama don't mind my problems please😳😇anyways I hope you peps like this chapter

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedontletmebegoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee