Chapter-3

Tonight is a really long night.....

It is already one in the morning but ikebukuro is still lively with people.
lively!?yeah.....Lively but not in a way you think ...

"It is lively in a way that all the people are wrapped around with mysterious black strings"

"Huuuuuhhhhhhhh!?" Rokujou Chikage hissed."Why am I the only one who is not wrapped !!??"the yell of Toramaru's leader can be heard from the whole town.

~~~~~~
      The whole city is lively ,still....but not here!

     Here!yeah...it is pretty serious....

  There were three certain figures in front of a certain room .One was sitting on the bench in the hallway,tears trickled down her face.One had a calm look but she sure was in a pain ,too.Ah...the last one was the most unstable!His left leg was tightly wrapped in the bandages but he didn't care much about his damaged leg.He was seriously walking to and fro in the corridor !,in front of that certain room ,"The operation room"!

   These three were none other than the pawns being played in a certain information broker's game,the slasher:Sonohara Anri ,Yellow scarves leader:Kida Masaomi and his girlfriend Saki Mikajima.

They were waiting for someone,inquiring for something...quietly....with despair....

"How is Ryuugamine-kid!?"a sudden voice wake the whole crowd .

"Mr.Akabarashi!?"Sonohara asked in a cracked voice .Her face is red from crying for a long time.

"It is already three hours since they took him into the operation room...but..but...they didn't come out yet"Sonohara cried .

"It is my fault .Mikado-kun become like this because of me.If he didn't run towards me that time ,he wouldnt have to suffer..this is.. this is my fault.."She whimpered.

Both Saki and kida didn't say a word...seem they didn't even hear the girl's cry..cuz..they are both in pain..

Mr.Akabarashi walked slowly toward Sonohara."please help yourselves,Anri-chan.You do know that crying and hurting yourselves don't save Ryuugamine-kun...I know you are in pain but you need to endeavor to stay strong!Do you think Ryuugamine-kun is happy to see you like this!?You would know better that he saved you back then cuz he didn't want you to hurt.So you should stay strong and welcome him with a smile."

"And now all we can do is wait and pray for his well-being...."Mr.Akabarashi comforted Sonohara.
   Suddenly the slidedoor from the room open slowly and a surgeon came out walking towards the crowd.

    "Mikado!?How is Mikado!?He is fine,right!?What the hell with the sudden operation !?Nothing bad happen,right!?"various questions come from kida who had grim expression .

"Where are the patient's guardians?"the surgeon asked calmly.

"Ah...they lived in Saitama.It is so sudden that I haven't contact them yet!?I m his uncle ,you can tell me about his conditions"Mr.Akabarashi said.

   "I see.But I want you to contact his parents as soon as possible.His conditions is severe!"the doctor exclaimed.

    "Se.. Se..vere...!?"Sonohara blinked."What do you mean!?"kida
shouted .

  "As you know,the patient is stabbed in his stomach ,to be exact,liver.Moreover, he is stabbed for five times!We managed to save him from emergency condition....."the doctor stopped for a while "but his liver is in critical state ,about 80percent of liver is damaged!We need to perform "liver transplant" as soon as possible or he will not long for at  most 3weeks...!"