🍝

There are so many things about Camila that no one understands. Like the fact that she can't walk a straight line properly without falling. Or that she can be a confident little vixen one second and a timid, awkward girl the next.

So instead of wasting her time trying to come up with a reason why she is how she is, she'd rather use a vague definition if they ask her to describe herself.

Weird.

Not like, weird to the point that she has to go to a mental hospital (despite what her friends say), she's just... different from other people.

I mean, for one, she has an obsession with bananas. And I guess, at one point in life, we all do get obsessed on something. But this is different, she just loves them too much that her parents literally had to pry the fruit away from her grasp. They're just scared that she might have potassium poisoning (and by the amount of bananas she eats, they're actually surprised she's still alive).

She's also dorky. A cute one though, not the annoying one. Well, maybe she does get on someone's nerve at times, especially when she wakes people up with her annoying little random facts. A recent one was when she told Dinah facts about saliva.

Chancho [3.26am]: dinah

Chancho [3.26am]: china

Chancho [3.27am]: did you know that in our lifetime, we could produce enough saliva to fill 2 swimming pools?

Chancho [3.27am]: lets dig a hole and fill them up using our saliva. our verY OWN SALIVA POOL.

Cheechee [3.28am]: Bish, why you disturbing my beauty sleep? Go disturb someone else.

Cheechee [3.29am]: And why the hell would you wanna make a swimming pool with our saliva. You know we could use a hose or some shit right?

Chancho [3.29am]: that's not the point Dinah.

Needless to say, she's pretty weird.

That same night, she also texted her other friends with other facts. (She likes to spice things up, she doesn't repeat what she tells the others)

Camila is also a bit artsy fartsy. And sure, in this world, a lot of them are. But this is different (Not really).

She's always on tumblr, saving aesthetically pleasing pictures of the cloud or some shit and poetic excerpt Tumblr users post. She sometimes even sends them to Lauren after, probably cause she's, too, artistic and she always treasures whatever Camila sends her.

An opening to talk about what really matters now.

Lauren. (Well, Lauren and Camila)

Lauren has been Camila's best friend since middle school. She's cute, loud, funny, irritable and just, weird, I guess.. A different kind but all the same length.

How they first met was a bit cliche, but hey... Cliches are cliche for a reason, they attract readers.

Lauren was in all of her class in 7th Grade, including homeroom. Camila didn't think of anything at first. Just a girl with an inviting smile who is oddly always alone at the corner of the class.

Why odd? Well, for one, Lauren is pretty. And when Camila thinks she's pretty, it really means that she is. Trust her.

She's the kind of pretty that makes her seem approachable. Her skin is soft and it looks beauteously white. Definitely a huge contrast from Camila's tanned skin tone. Lauren also seems social; Camila has heard her talk in front of the class before and she knows from there that Lauren isn't necessarily a shy girl.