❣️

i know i do a lot of these and i'm sorry for the unorthodox updates and things and i will try and fix this accordingly to what people want to read the most. i say lots of stuff on my message board so please let me know if you want to see a specific book updated. the feedback is very much appreciated.

but that is only 1 of the reasons i'm making this part but the other one is because this book just hit 10k and i know i do these all the time but it really does make me really happy to see people commenting and reading my books and actually liking them.

like never in a million years did i think that i would ever become i writer who's books someone avidly reads or really really enjoys when i update because that never become possible in my mind.

and this is something i've really wanted to happen and i know i'm soppy and it's just a book but honestly it really motivates me to write more and i know this book eventually has to end but i will make another one.

on another note, the pictures i used for the covers i most recently changed.

like that ⬆️⬆️⬆️

does anyone know where i can find more of those because i'd like to change the rest of my covers but i can't find anymore pictures :/

again thank you for 10k :):):):)