Chapter 1: Rejection

You Love Ladybug

Miraculous Ladybug Fanfic

Chapter1: Rejection

This based on a miraculous comic enjoy

In Class

Marinette in class daydreamingabout the supermodel Adrien she had a giant crush,every time she wasnear him she would stutter endlessly but one day she would ask himout and her dream of being with Adrien would come true at least thatwhat she hoped. Alya noticed her staring at him loving, she smirked"Hey Mari you should totally ask Adrien out on a date". SuddenlyMarinette's face turned into a giant tomato as she started freakingout "What! Alya no way I mean what if there is a...kuma attack or e..e..e xplosion or a v..v..volcano or ...or" her voice startedsadden "wh..at i..f h..e..e..he.. r..e..j..e.c..t..e..d ........me".Alya just giggled " oh c'mon on Mari whats the worse that could happen besides who would ever reject you, you are the sweetest person I know " she tells her in a warm soft voice. At moment she startedto smile " Thanks Alya".

After Class

Mari's Pov

As I was walking to thecafeteria I saw Adrien Agreste oh he is so kind and gentle and sweetand cute and.... oh wait a minute come on Marinette focus eyes on theprize okay got it eyes on the prize. " Come on Marinette you can dothis" Alya called, at least my best friend got my back. I ran to upmy crush "Oh hi Mari" Adrien said with his handsome smile. " Ium A..A..Adrien um h..h..hi.. can..I..t.t.t...talk t..o to..y..y..y.ou... somewhere..I..need to tell you something" I asked."Sure" he replied, we went to the field. "So what is it youwanted to tell me" he asked. " Well um y..y..you s...ee t..heereis this ..m..movie ..coming..out and I was wondering if you'd liketo..I um-" as usual my face turn bright red as I continute tostutter like an idiot, after 5 minutes eventually I blurted out therest of my sentence " I um will you go out with me!!!!". "I umno sorry Marinette I like someone else" Adrien replied. The minuteI heard his answer my heart broke into a million pieces "Ok bye"I whispered in a sad tone as I forced myself not to cry. Of course who Adrien was talking when he say he liked someone else I knew allalong it was so obvious him daydreaming about Ladybug ,talking abouther all the time and making her out of be this sorta of perfect goddess. At end school I went home as I sob into my bed all night.

The Next Day

As usual Marinette went toschool when she saw Adrien it took all the strength she had in her tomustered a smile. Then started a akuma attack.

After the Akuma Fight

"Pound it" Ladybug and ChatNoir said." Um Ladybug I think I am ready to know the girl underthe mask please" Chat Noir looked at Ladybug with pleading eyes. "Sorry Chat we have to keep our true identities a secret". " But Ladybug" "No buts! now I have to go Chat" she told him as hervoice returned to a soft tone. He grabbed her hand as he shouted"Ladybug please!" desperate to know her true identity Ladybugshouted back " Chat I told you I have to go before my transformation wears off" she was only left with one blue spot on her earrings beep...

Mari's Pov

Oh no my transformation wore off what if Chat isn't one who finds out my identity what Adrien willthink,what will Alya think,I can't imagine Chloe will think she will probably make my life a living hell life as Ladybug or tell everyone my identify what if they already know. " Marinette this is great you're Ladybug oh Ladybug" he said happily. I stare terrified ofwhat will happens suddenly he detranforms I whispered "Adrien?"." See Ladybug I am Adrien see this is perfect you love Adrien I love Ladybug we can finally be together!" He shouted happily. "Wait this isn't what I wanted at all" I whispered sadly I try tohold back the tears "oh Ladybug". Tears started streaming down mycheeks "Ladybug?,Ladybug what wrong isn't this what you wanted "he asked. "no not at all" I muttered. " Ladybug" "Stop calling me that" I said. "You don't love me you love Ladybug!"I shouted releasing all my hurt. " Marinette listen I told myself Ilove whoever was under that mask I loved her see I do love you!" He called. " Listen me to Adrien do you feel the same way when you look at Marinette as you do when you look at Ladybug?" I asked. "I um well-" then he sighed and finish his sentence "no" he sighed. " Bye Adrien" I whispered sadly as I went back home