Chapter 2

"Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon an each month it cries for a love it will never touch..."
********
'My time us up!?'

As soon as i came back to reality, I did what any sain person would do.
I walked back to my bed an hoped to dear god this was all a very shitty and screwed up dream.

*beep beep beep*

I woke to R2 D2 screaming in my ear. I soon ealize it was my very annoing alarm clock. I sit up quickly and shut it off. I sat up too quickly. My vizion momentarily goes black, lasting a matter of seconds.
"I need to stop doing that." i mumbled to my self. Getting up i walk to my bathroom and look in the mirror. My brownish red hair was a mess, my black tanktop had lifted up showing my stomach and my dark blue shorts hung low on my hips. You could tell i lacked sleep, because bags started to form under my eyes.
Sighing i strip and step into the shower, letting the warm water relax my taunt muscles. I finished washing my hair and walked out to my bedroom in my black towel. I fliped on my light swich an opened my dresser, and grabing my matching black pantie and bra set and my dark miss me blue jeans. I dropped my towel and put them on then walked to my closet an grabed my grey tanktop and my dark red flannel. I put them on and walked out of my room and to the kitchen. I lived with my two best friends. Skiann and cole. They were a cute pair an i loved teasing them. Seeing the whiped cream in the fridge an idea started to form. I quickly grabbed it an walked to their room. Sky being dumb left the door unlocked. I quietly opened the door and walked to the bed. They were all cuddled up, cole being 6 foot and sky being 5'6 she looked tiny compaired to him. I carefully grabed coles hand and pored the whip cream in it then i started to lightly poke his nose. His nose twitched then suddenly his hand frew up and he swiped at his nose, smearing the whiped cream all over his face. I did the same to sky and she full on covered her face in it. Putting my hand in my mouth i ran out of their room trying to keep my laughing down. I set a timer on my phone and waited in the kitchen. after about 15 minuets the silene was finally broken.
"Austynanne Fucking Deets!!" sky yelled from her room. Then i heard the click of her airsoft gun. "Shit shit shit!" i quickly ran out the back door and ran towords the woods behind our house.
"Oh no you dont!" she yelled from behind me.
Then i felt the bbs hitting me in the ass and back.
I droped to the ground trying to erase the pain.
"Ow you fucker! That wasnt nesisary!" i yelled at her, rubbing my ass and back where i was shot.
"Yes it was! that was the 5th prank this week! Now this shit is in my hair an on my clothes!" she yells, her face turning red with anger.
I roled my eyes an walked back inside. A smirk grew on my face as i saw cole glaring at me. Cole cared alot about his apperence. He always had his hair brushed nicely and had nice clothes on and right now he had whiped cream all over his face, hair and chest. his face was as red as a tomato.
"Good morning tomato face." i said patting him on the shoulder. He just growled at me an walked away, slambing his bedroom door.
Oh today was gonna be fun.

******
Hey everyone sorry for not posting in a while ill try working a bit faster lol dont for get to vote and comment what ya think. See ya!