Date Night

Author's Note: The restaurant I am using is a real restaurant that is rated four point eight. Well, last I checked.

   Adrien was shocked. He didn't expect his princess and his lady to be the same person, much less than her. As he stepped to his closet, he walked to the formal section and grabbed a black tux with a green tie. He brushed his hair and put his black shoes on. As Adrien walked to the door, Natalie called out, "Adrien, where are you going at this time?"

   "Date tonight," Adrien replied to her.

   Natalie sighed and got back to work as Adrien stepped out of the house. He breathed in the fresh air and walked to the limo.

***********************************************************************

   Marinette pulled out a ladybug themed dress to get ready for the date with her partner and crush. She had specifically designed the dress to be layered yet light, and the sleeves rolling down her shoulders. It matched some red slippers with black ribbons. She styled her hair to curl as it flowed down her shoulders with black and red flowers threading through it.

   Sabine noticed her all dressed up. She chuckled and asked, "Date night, right?"

   As she nodded, Tom climbed up from the bakery below. "Aw, my little girl is all grown up," he cooed as he took off his apron.

   "Papa! It's just a date! He should be here in about thirty minutes or earlier," Marinette said as she held back a facepalm.

   The bell rang downstairs and someone called up, "Marinette, want to go?"

   "Coming, Adrien! See you at eleven," Marinette called back to her parents as she raced down the stairs.

   Adrien was awestruck as he saw her dress. He replied, "Good job with the dress. By the way, at the restaurant that I'm bringing you to, we're supposed to have a special waitress. Apparently she has magical powers, is a neko, and is from the future. Guess we'll see."

   The bluenette nodded as they approached the limo.

   Thirty minutes later

   Adrien's limo approaches the restaurant as they were preparing to exit. Marinette was surprisingly calm the entire way. Then again, she was talking to Tikki the whole way with Plagg joining in a few minutes after they started. As the new couple approached the restaurant, Le Calife, the kwamis dived into their holders' pockets.

   The person at the counter looked up, "Oh, you must be Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Hang on, I'll call Alexis." She pressed a button on her speaker system. "Alexis Miraculous, your customers are here."

   She held up her fingers counting down from three and a poof of smoke came. In the smoke was a figure.

   The figure was a girl with black cat ears and a black tail. She had a lightly curled hair to her shoulders that had natural black, brown, and blonde highlights, light tan skin, and blue eyes that shimmered with power. Her clothes were that of a blue T-shirt, baggy blue jeans, blue sneakers, and a blue apron. She had a silver ring on her finger that was studded with four diamonds, and black stud earrings.

   She spoke, "Hi, my name is Alexis Miraculous and I am from the future. I am part of the third generation of Miraculous holders. Hawkmoth will be defeated but will cause heartbreak. I probably should not say more."

   Now just imagine the best date at a fancy restaurant because I can't write them.

TheEnd

Author's Note: Have a good day everyone.