Hellish month, it is 》 Chapter Four

YOUR POV:
i woke up to nothing, i felt lost.. i couldn't do anything. My body froze as the cold ground holds me still.

"What the fuck" i cursed, feeling something watching me.

I felt a pain on my hand, i glance towards my hand seeing cuts all over my hand. Blood drips down from the cut.

Deep red blood drips slowly as i can feel it. What is this? I never cut..

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder as i look up, there was a woman.

She look down at me , her (e/c) was full of sadness and despair "[y/n], i am so sorry" she said pulling me into a hug.

Before i could say anything, my head spins as my breath hitched bringing me back to my bedroom.

I breath deeply feeling the atmosphere around me getting thighter until dad calm me down.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" He asked holding me gently, i looked at him as sweat went down my forehead. "I'm fine, dad" i said trying to reassure him.

He doesn't believe it and had second doubts about it but he quickly shrugged it off as he went downstair first.

My body trembles as i looked up my arm, no cuts.

Maybe it's just a nightmare.. i shrugged at the thought and went for the bathroom to shower.

After a few minutes, i went downstair with my pair of ripped jeans, blue tanktop with a black hoodie on top of it.

"Hey dad! I'm going to school!" I exclaim "wait! What about breakfast!" He said as i stop on my track grabbing the grilled cheese sandwich he made for me and kisses him on the cheek before fleeing the scene.

----

I arrived at school and got tripped by the feet. I knocked to the ground as i landed face first to the ground. My facemet the ground as blood drips down my nose.

"What the fuck!" I exclaim as i flipped my body looking up. The vanoss crew surround me looking down at me.

Vanoss clutched the collar of my hoodie and brought me closer to him, the blood drips down my chin as he growl underneath his breath "we have unfinished bussiness, you and i" He said with full despise and anger in his tone.

"Come on vanoss! I only bumped you once!" I hissed "that's not the only unfinished bussiness with me" he said, i spit on his face kneeing him on the stomache.

All the people around us watching, their eyes have regrets on them.

His grip loosen as he lets go off me, i almost fell down but i felt my arm being held behind me, it was Moo and Delirious. I yelped feeling their stamina, their chest pushed against my back.

"Let go of me, fuckers!" I said trying to elbowed them in the chest but failed. Before i could do anything, vanoss punched me in the face as he was clutching to my hoodie oncemore.

His grip thighten every punch he throws.

"MR.FONG! STOP THIS!" A man voice blares as it breaks the epic moment of silent, it was our counselor, Mr.Adam.

I wheeze as i felt my face all swolen up and my body felt weak as suddenly delirious and moo let go of my arm.

My body fell to the ground oncemore as everything when dark and my body went numb.