Chapter 10 Part 3

A grand silence overcame the affair with a sense of eagerness. Charlie put on his headphones and waited

1.

2.

3 men came at Charlie. He waited. Got down to the floor. Span clockwise. Flexed his right foot round. His heel clattered against his foot. Swept the first off his feet. Sent over the sliding Charlie. On to the next.

He swung a fist at Charlie. Ducked. Missed. Then another with the other hand. Charlie grabbed the fist. Crack went a knuckle. Then. A shift in the air behind him and the base

Dropped.

With the broken knuckle in his hand he sent the man in agony into the other, behind Charlie. Their heads clashing together that made a thud as they fell.

Meanwhile, Elliot took on others. This time, unlike Charlie he stayed standing. One of them moved his right foot forward. And went to swing his left. But Elliot ducked. Missed. Elliot threw his leg, stumping the other that went forward. The guy was off balance, which cased his knee to swing open. Elliot seized the opportunity and clashed his foot against his knee. A crack split the air and sent shockwaves down his neck. Elliot gathered the strength to punch him in the face once more before he fell to the floor. He felt unstoppable.

As he did, the next jumped over the one who just fell. Elliot blocked the fist by lifting his forearm and made the mans punch have no real contact. So he tried to hit Elliot again with the other hand. Elliot did the same and went to punch him in the gut to the right. They both punched each other and they stood facing the same way. Charlie then came out of nowhere and kicked the guy in the groin. A silent scream echoed out of him as he fell. After that they just kept coming.

Instantaneously, both Charlie and Elliot had problems. One attacked Elliot with a knife and lunged at him. Charlie ducked and grabbed the guys wrist. It wavered the knife in desperation.

The other who rushed at Elliot got slammed in the face with a roundhouse kick. Spun. Fell, on the restrained knife from Charlie. And both fell to the ground after Charlie broke his forearm. The knife sprang out of sight.

But it wasn't over yet. 3. Another grabbed Charlies neck. Head lock. Choking. Charlie lent back in frustration. Elliot felt hopeless. They both locked each others gaze. Charlie tried to struggle out of his grip. And the headphones were booming deep and twisted sound. The mans grip was great and powerful that seemed to seize his airways. Paralyzed. 2. For some reason Elliot didn't know what to do. Up until this point he was pumped and ready for anything. Then he saw the knife in the mans hand and became less courageous. Charlie grabbed at his arm that surrounded his neck in muscle, trying to party it away. He was losing consciousness. Slowly. And surely. 1. His eyes were going to give in. Elliot peered into the mans eyes, and he saw the viens by coming stronger and more vivid.the nags around them were soft and baggy. His lips big and gruesome along with his teeth. And as he peered into the darkness, a sound of a jet, the sound of something great, something heavy and dangerous came into ear shot.

Ground Zero.

Splitting. Cracking. Snapping. Something collided with the concrete with such force tat it sent ripples in every possible direction. Pieces of the floor came spitting up. Waves of brown, grey, black, exploded everywhere. It whipped Elliot off his feet. To him it felt like 10 minuites but really it was a blink. Elliot landed on the floor with agony and began to look up. The floor. Littered with colourless concrete. The man holding Charlie. He slowly released his grip and ran. Charlie. Astonished at the figure, standing heroically as a savior. Elliot looked up towards the figure but couldn't see his face, only the curvature of the sun and the stream that emulated off of the figure that blinded him. The figure reached longingly towards him. He wore a leather coat, black slacks, navy blue trainers. When their hands touched, Elliot felt he knew him. He felt like he knew he would come and now that he he did he felt... Strange. Like a changed man had hold of him. Elliot tried to look up his eyes didn't dilate enough to see his face and then the figure said;

"take my advice and get out of here." and then shot up into the stratosphere and into the clouds. Elliot then looked at Charlie kneeling with his mouth wide.

"its rude to stare you know. Said Elliot.

"Elliot!" Said Mr Fiennes standing over with Charlotte

"shit." they both said exhausted