Aurhor's news

So I finally finished rewriting my book

Yup I know I took forever but it's done

I just want everyone to know that this book was written when I didn't know English that well if you didn't notice 😂

I had a lot of grammar mistakes because I was just learning English

I just wanted to thank all of you for leaving positive comments for me I am truly thankful for all of that and all of you

Thank you 😊

To me dedication means hard working,being able to dedicate yourself to do the thing you love to do. My dedication is helping,helping people in what they want to accomplish,dedication is never quitting in what you are doing and accomplishing your goals in life no matter how long,hard,or exhausting they could be. Persistence in my opinion is try over and over again until you achieve what you want,persistence is getting back up again when you fall,it means trying and pushing yourself to what you think you can become. Persistence is keep moving,keep working harder no matter how many times you fall,having that persistence of standing back again and keep working twice harder to be able to be successful. My "support team",my supporters in my life and in my success,they will help me not only in my studies but in my problems in life ,they are going to help me get trough my problems even if I fall they are going to be the ones who will pick me up and push me to be the best person they know I can be . My "support team" will have to be my family,like always before the LVN program my family will help me get trough my problem no matter what,and I believe they will help me in the LVN program too because they are my supporters and helpers,And I know they will always be there for me.