Chapter 0| The Letter

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Will was my light, not a blade. She held my hand in my times of need. She made me smile when I felt embarrassed. She stayed by my side when I was sick. When I lost everything, she made me believe everything would be okay as long as I had her. That light guided me out of my cave. Will saved the life of Miral.

Thank you, my love.

P.s. I believe that you'll find your memories back and I'll always be here waiting for you like you did to me, welcoming you with a warm big hug. Remember, you'll always be my light. I love you...

Yours:
Miral

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

These were the words that were left on this letter.

Just what in the world is going on? Is Will suppose to be me in these letter? And who's Miral? What does this letter mean to me? What exactly did I forget? How come I forgot those memories... If they were so important?

I just felt empty inside... What exactly happened a year ago that I missed?

Miral... Miral..

Name that pops out of my head first thing I woke up from a long sleep. Just who exactly are you ???

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Wed| May 10, 2017

Copyright © 2017 OMEGA CIPHER™, All Rights Reserved.