The Beginning

-VIDEO START-

"Hello internet!" a familiar voice chimed, with a cute  British accent. "Toady's episode we have a special guest star...Edward Cullen!" a boy with black hair and pale skin scooted next to Dan, wearing a ridiculous Edward Cullen face mask.

"Haha just joking. It's only Phil." Dan said fake disappointment towards the end of his sentence, as Phil took off his mask.

"So, Dan, why am I here with you today?" Phil asked, speaking in a similar accent as Dan.

"Well, Phil, today we are doing yet another Truth or Dare." As he said the last three words, they were projected on the screen as dramatic like sounds played.

"Okay, so we have some for me, and some for Phil, our names are at the beginning of them."Dan said, pulling up his laptop. "Let the thrutharing commence!" he said, seriously looking into the camera.

"That was really bad." Phil laughed.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad!"

"It kinda was."

"Okay fine it was a little bad." Dan sighed.

"Daaree!!" Daniel's voice sounded deep and dramatic, as the letters of the word were on the screen as he said it.

"Okay, this one says...Me. Great." Dan looked at the screen and read it to himself first, then facepalmed. he looked at the screen suppressing a laugh. "Okay, so the first one says 'Dan: Play the firetruck game with Phil.'" he looked at Phil.

"What is the firetruck game?" Phil asked.

"Its like gay chicken, except when you want me to stop, you say red light." he said.

Phil looked at the camera then to Dan.

Video cuts to Dan and Phil sitting on the floor, with Dan's hand on Phil's knee.

"Okay stop." Phil said.

"I didn't even start yet!" Daniel laughed.

"Okay fine." he pouted.

Dan slowly moved his hand down his leg, but as soon as it passed his knee, Phil said "Red light. Red light!"

"Fire trucks don't stop at red lights." he said, but stopped about two seconds after he said that.

"What kind of creep makes these games?" Phil said, sort of laughing as he said it.

Video cuts back to them sitting. "The next one will be for Phil."

"Truth-" Phils voice said quietly. The letters of the word were up on the screen.

"Would you rather date Dan or Justin Bieber's black version." Dan read out.

"I mean... Justin Beiber as a black wouldn't be so bad..." Phil said.

"Seriously? That lady is ugly enough already." Dan looked at Phil.

"Daniel, you do remember I've told you that's a guy."

"You did...? Oh. I feel awkward now." Dan said.

There were a few more truths and dares, then the video came to an end.

"Well, we ran out of time today, but if you follow the link in the description then you can see the rest of the truths and dares videos we made. Now for the sexy end screen dance."

Music played in the background as Dan swayed his lower torse and upper legs around on the side of the screen, as Phil looked awkwardly into the camera.

"I really have to sit here while you finish?" he said.

"Yes, and for all you out here who want to purchase our new Hoodies, you can click here, or if you're on a mobile device, then the link will be in the description. To subscribe to my channel, click right here, and for Phil's channel, just poke his face right there." Dan finished, then there was a short blooper.

-VIDEO END-

Dan is slouching lazily on his back, probably slowly corrupting his spine, browsing the internet. Phil walked in wearing his pajama pants and no shirt looking over to Dan.

"You're going to break your back sitting like that." Phil said, plopping down on the couch.

"You're going to break the couch sitting down like that." Dan mocked jokingly.

"Im being serious Dan, it's bad for your back." He said as he switched on the television.

"I'm being serious too. What are you watching?" Dan looked up at the TV.

"I'm checking the weather." he replied.

"Why don't you just look out the window?" he joked.

Phil clicked off the TV and got up off the couch. "Did you have breakfast yet?"

"No, why?" Dan's eyes were glued to the computer screen.

"Just asking." he walked off into the kitchen.

The smell of pancakes filled the house and Dan looked up. "Are you cooking something?"

"No, just... making tea." he said, biting his lip.

"Do you need help?"

"N-No, you can stay out there..." Phil flipped the pancakes and got the syrup out and plates as the other side of the pancake cooked.

He put two pancakes on each plate and got two forks and two knifes. he brought the syrup and pancakes out first, then napkins and silverware.

"What is that?" Dan asked, closing his laptop and sitting up.

"Pancakes." Phil replied timidly.

"Who are you? Delia Smith cooking for her husband or something?" Daniel joked.

"Uh.. no, I just thought since you hadn't eaten..." Phil looked down at the plates.

"I was only joking, Phil." he said, picking up the fork and syrup. He poured about half the bottle on his pancakes.

"I know that." He grabbed the syrup from Dan and poured a bit on the side of the plate.

"You're so weird Phil, you put so little syrup on your pancakes." Dan laughed

"I'm not weird... I just don't like soggy pancakes." He took a bite of the pancake after dipping it lightly in syrup.

ABOUT ONE HOUR LATER

"Dan, are you almost done in the shower?" Phil called out.

Dan didn't reply.

"Dan!!?" he called out from the other room.

There was still no reply. Phil got up and walked to the bathroom about to knock on the door. Before he was able to knock even once the door swung open, barely missing his face. He saw Dan, who was only wearing a towel around his waist. Dan's hair was wavy and dripping wet onto his shoulders, and his skin was dripping as well.

"What the hell Phil, you scared the life out of me." He said, standing awkwardly in the doorway. Phil looked down awkwardly and blushed, then turned around.

"S-Sorry, I didn't know you were out of the shower..." he awkwardly walked into the other room, pouring some ice water for himself.

Dan is now sitting on the couch fully dressed, his hair curly and damp, back on his laptop.

"It's not healthy for you to be on the so much." Phil said.

"Why not?" Dan mumbled, as he browsed the internet.

"Well..." Phil started "I wanted to go out today since there ks nothing else to do, unless you're making another video..." Phil said hesitantly.

"Sure let's go,but where?" Dan asked, looking up from his laptop.

"Well it's summer and it's hot. So maybe the pool?" Phil suggested.

"Uhg that is so much work." Dan closed his laptop and put it next to him.

"Daniel, come on, you've been in this house for a week." he smiled slightly.

"Fine Philip." he mocked, jokingly. 

((So this is my first chapter. What do you think? I will try to update ASAP but idk how long I get during my lunch periods. It depends on my bell schedual... So until next time my Phan lovers!!!))