Tsunade.

Tsunade walked into Hiruzen Sarutobi's office as he had summoned her. Hiruzen, "Tsunade, I want you to leave Konoha and take little Naruto with you. Train him in the medical ninjutsu and your monstrous strength and give him the diamond." Tsunade nodded and took Naruto and left with Shizune.

*Time Skip......... Five years later*

Naruto was now a six year old. Shizune-nee-chan was teaching him anatomy and minor poisons as well. And minor first aid medical ninjutsus. Five years later... Naruto had gained his moms diamond, monstrous strength, vast medical knowledge, vast poison knowledge, and the necklace of the Shodai Hokage.

*Time skip.........Three months later*

Tsunade, Shizune, and Naruto were walking into Konoha's gates. They went straight to the Hokage's office where Hiruzen put Naruto with Team 7 under Kakashi Hatake, other wise known as Sharingan no Kakashi. Tsunade and Shizune went to work at the Konoha Hospital. Naruto sat down next to Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto sensed the Genjutsu on Sasuke and frowned as Sakura and Ino ran into the room like two hippos. Naruto frowned and waited for the girls to notice him. They did and Sakura said. "Get out of my seat." Naruto looked around and said. "I don't see your name on the seat or the desk anywhere." Ino deciding to flirt with Naruto said. "Will you move for me, cutie?" Naruto's eye twitched as he said. "No, go and sit with your future team mates and be nice to everyone cause I don't want to have to heal anyone.

To be continued...