third part of Tsunade's son and apprentice

Finally, after six long awaited years, the trio plus TonTon and the fox kit, returned to Konohagakure no Sato. Tsunade went to Hiruzen Sarutobi's office with Shizune and Naruto. Once they arrived there, Hiruzen was in for a shock as Naruto had grown and flourished into a fine and strong young man under Tsunade and Shizune. Shizune had also turned into a fine young woman under Lady Tsunade. Hiruzen sent word to the Academy that they would be getting a new student in Iruka's class. Naruto handed the fox kit, affectionately named Kyo, to Tsunade and went to the Academy. Shizune was promoted to Tokubetsu Joūnin and went to the Hospital as did Tsunade who became head of Konoha's Hospital.

Naruto's p.o.v.

I had just walked up to the door that was to be my class until I graduated. I knocked on the door and heard a 'Come in.' from the other side of the door. I steeled myself and entered the classroom.

Normal P.o.v.

Naruto stepped into the classroom. He wore a jacket like his mom does, but it had the Senju clan emblem on the back instead of the kanji for gamble. Under that he wore a blue shirt, black booty shorts, and a pair of black sandals. He smiled at all the academy students in the class while walking into the class. He then said, "Hello, my name is Naruto Senju. Nice to meet you all."

Normal p.o.v.

Iruka had Naruto sit next to Shikamaru and Choji. Naruto smiled and sat next to the two boys. Shikamaru was blushing lightly at the cute boy, who sat beside him and his Best friend. Choji knew what his friend was going through mentally. Iruka then continued his lesson on ninja politics that revolved around Konoha. Choji chuckled at his friend while munching on his chips. Iruka just wrote on the chalkboard as he taught the class about Konoha's ninja politics. It was rather boring, to be honest.

Soon the day was over and Tsunade and Shizune came to the Ninja academy to pick up Naruto. Most of the students there were star struck at seeing one of the Famous three Sannin. Naruto came out of the academy to see his mom and sister there waiting for him. Naruto smiled and joined his sister and Mom so they could begin their trek to the Senju Clan compound. Naruto talked with Shizune and Tsunade about the Ninja academy and all the things he learned that day.

~Three months later~

Naruto had entered the academy on the day of the graduation exams. It was the day all the students had been waiting for. Naruto was dressed like he was the first day he walked into the academy. Naruto had become friends with Shikamaru and Choji. Naruto met up with his best friends and they entered the classroom that they would actually be entering for the second to last time. After all, the students were in class as Iruka entered the class with a stack of papers for the written portion of the exams. He also passed the tests around before telling the class they had an hour to finish the exams and that if there is any cheating, the student caught cheating will be thrown out and would have to retake the exams next year.

Iruka had the students start the exam while he kept watch on the students. None of the students cheated so, it was rather boring. Soon after all the students had finished the written portion of the exam, they moved out to do the Taijutsu and Kenjutsu portion of the exams. Once a good portion of the students had had their turn to score for the weapon throwing part of the exam. It was Naruto's turn. Naruto went to stand at a good distance and threw senbon and kunai along with some shuriken, which he hates. After he scored for each, Naruto had scored a ten for each, which was really good for a student. Next was the Taijutsu portion of the exams, which was where the students would spar against the teacher to see if they were pretty good. Through most of the students, Naruto, Sasuke, Choji, and Hinata were the best at Taijutsu. For their reason being, Naruto was trained by Tsunade, Hinata being a Hyuuga, Sasuke being an Uchiha, and Choji was pretty good at hand to hand combat because of him being an Akimichi. Naruto smiled as he passed the Taijutsu portion of the exams with flying colors. Soon it was time to head back into the classroom to do the final portion of the exams, the ninjutsu portion. Naruto smiled as so far he had aced the exams. But he knew that the ninjutsu portion held the regular clone jutsu. As everyone sat in their seats and slowly started getting called into another classroom, Naruto was getting nervous on the inside. He smiled as Shikamaru had came out with his headband around his upper forearm as Choji had his headband around his forehead. Soon it was Naruto's turn, Tsunade and Shizune had taught Naruto a different bunshin jutsu. So, Naruto stepped into the room and was told to do the customary three academy jutsu. Naruto first henged into his mom, Tsunade, an exact replica, even with the diamond on her forehead. Then after dispelling his henge, he replaced himself with a log in the room and then back to his spot. Finally, Iruka asked Naruto to perform a Bunshin Jutsu. Naruto nodded and flipped through some hand seals for his bunshin jutsu, using the static in the room, a lightning clone materialized next to Naruto. Iruka, shocked at the lightning bunshin standing next to Naruto, passed the blonde academy student, now genin.