Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(not edited)

IM NOT CORRECTING IT YOU CAN

I MIGHT CORRECT IT LATER FOR ANY GRAMMAR AND SUCH

Its monday morning 6:00 am...Great another "monday" I went up to get my phone off the night stand to turn off my phone, I actually got up quickly and ran to my phone like always because my alarm on my phone is always loud my and my parents room are next to mine so I don't like waking them up. They always wake up around 8:00 - 9:00.. Lucky for them. But anyways I went to my closet and got my outfit that I picked last night. Since it was spring and is always hot in California I decided to wear a black skater skirt with a white crop top. I went to the bathroom to change once I was done changing I went to brush my teeth and straightening my hair once I was all done with that I moved on to do my face routine. After that my makeup all I put was a concealer and some foundation and eyeliner. I went to my room again to get my backpack and do my bed and found my most favorite cardigan from pacsun and my phone. I went to shut off the light and close my door. Did I forget to mention I have an older brother who's in 12th grade and he's only 18? Well he drives me to school everyday since we go to same school he's a senior and I'm a junior. Anyways I went to the kitchen and saw my brother "Phil" on hes phone texting a girl named Elise Im guessing is his crush.. I decide to break the silent and say "ooo wook like you got a gurlfriend" In a baby voice. He just pushes me gently and said shut up ... He changed the subject and said "When are you going to that stupid thingy whatever it is called magcon?" I reply "It isn't stupid! And I think im leaving on friday after school but mom is going to take me" I ask "Why?" He answers with a simple shrug. Without knowing what time it is I went to pick up my phone that was on the dining table and check what time it was, its only 6:45 and I have to leave 7:00 so I quickly went to the kitchen grabbed a bowl and a spoon and went to the fridge to get some milk then I went to the kitchen cabinet and grabbed a random cereal which was honey nuts cheerios I pour the cereal and milk quickly because I don't have enough time and plus I eat really slow.. It took me at least 5 mintues to finish my cereal. I put the bowl in the sink not even bothering to wash it. imma let my mom do that cause you know yolo. (a/n LMFAO I DONT KNOW OKAY DON'T JUDGE). It's already 6:55 damn im really slow.. Phil is calling my name while im trying to find my vans once I was done I grabbed my phone and backpack and headed out the door to the car. School wasn't that far it was only 5 minutes away but when you walk it take at least 10 or 15 minutes to get there.. I turn on the radio which Phil didn't even care. Once we got there I head to the main entrance and saw some of my friends I started talking to them while I'm waiting for someone so special a.k.a my bfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffl which was a guy hes name was Sam. He's kinda popular, he plays basketball and football. He is the only person that knows that I been playing basketball since I was 8 besides my family and the people who were on my team. He helped me when i needed him. Hes basically like my 2nd brother. I got a text from him saying that he would be at school in at least 2 minute. While im waiting for him I was checking on twitter and instagram. I only had 27k followers on instagram because im one of those tumblr girls but the sad thing is that I don't have a tumblr... Im kinda one of those common white girl but not all the time.. I didn't even bother to check what time it was. So I decided to just walk around the school because I would always do that when im bored. Right when I was about to walk Sam scared the living hell out of me. I almost had a heart attack. Once we were walking together to our locker sam kept on looking and I just said "what". Today sam was wearing a daimond supply sweatshirt and some khaki short and a snapback not bad for yourself Mr.Brooks. "Thanks not bad for yourself too." he said replying to what I said.

SAM P.O.V (POINT OF VIEW)

I decided to scare Lexi today. She gets scare very easily. Right when I was entering I saw Lexi sitting on the benches in the main entrance on her phone doing something but im guessing instagram? But anyways she started to walk but I quickly ran silently over to her and scared he hell outta of her. I was laughing so hard that I almost choke. While we were walking to our lockers I can't stop but she smell so wonderful and I couldn't stop staring at her shes so gorgeous. Thats when she started saying what, I just reply nothing. We were still walking to our lockes. Lexi was mostly talking how my outfit was and how I smell good and how she was leaving for magcon on Friday and that she's coming back in a week. I was actually upset because we would always hang out on Friday after school. I'm actually going to miss her. Anyone could be having her right now because how pretty and how perfect she is right now.

Once we arrived at our lockers Lexi said bye and see you in 1st period. We mostly have the same classes beside 3rd period. The bell rang and everyone quickly ran to their classes. Once 1st hour has started I couldn't get Lexi off my mind. 1st hour was history which was boring but the only bad thing is that I don't get to sit next to her. Men I really want to sit next to her so badly. Why did the damn teacher had to pick my seat so far away. God damn it sam get Lexi out of your head she's your bffl she would never be your boyfriend. I couldn't stop getting Lexi out of my head I mean she's too damn perfect.