Chapter 1 - Where it all began

It was a sun-drenched evening in the middle of July, bright streaks of sunlight bounced off Allyndias'  holographic headband, carefully placed over her curly brown hair as she hiked upwards to the top of the forest alongside with Josephine. 

"Ally PLEASEEE text Sephy, we been walking here for half an hour!" Josephine exclaimed as she re-tied her long ginger hair into a bun.  Allyndia took out her phone from the back of her back pocket which was covered by her over-sized tee shirt.

"There's no bloody WiFi here" shouted Allyndia with a slight grin on her face 

"What the hell you smiling for?" asked Josephine 

"Oh nothing much really, just some little adventure for me and my partner in crime" giving a little wink to Josephine. You see, Ally is THAT kind of person who would do anything for adventure. You know that little rush in your body which makes everything seem a little more exciting?

"Ok ok look Ally, we're here to film Mr.Thomas's boring geography homework with Seph.. Not.. not some Indiana Jones treasure hunt! I say we get to the top mountain and if Seph is not there then we can head home ok? partner in crime".  *Ally nods*  "Good!" Josephine said grabbing the camera.

HeylOoo. So I know this is a really short first chapter compared to all the other writers here ;( But to be honest I think long long chapters are just really dull so I would like to keep my chapters as short as possible ( I promise the other chapters are going to be much longer though XD ) And how was it? did you like my first chapter? AGHAGHAGAH SO MANY QUESTIONS!!