I Shoot Guys

C O M I N G S O O N

Hi, I'm InfiniteCreations and you're reading on Wattpad!

Publishers note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Or in other words. Everything in this book is coming from my brain. Nowhere else! So don't copy it or you'll die. Okay? So, lets say you have a friend named Sally. This book isn't about your Sally! It's about my Sally! My fictional Sally. Okay? Even if she has the same hair color and personality and freaking job. It's my Sally. If she does have all that it's just a freaky coincidence and you should tell your friend Sally about it. Cause, that's just amazing.

This book is made by me and me only. I'm 15 and I have other duties than writing. Trust me, I love writing! But, I don't always have time for it. Get it? I really hope you do because; I plan on working my butt off on this book. My name is InfiniteCreations and if you could come up with a nickname for me that would be great! Cause, InfiniteCreations is a handful to write.

See you on the flip side :) ~ InfiniteCreations