Chapter 5 -"It's just a matter of time."

(I suggest you listening to 'Tom Odell's' album 'Long Way Down' while reading it gives a perfect vibe.) -the song Long Way Down is the best for this chapter btw.

Talulah's POV:

To Adam: Bye, I love you so much never forget that.
I got up In the hottub and sat there for a minute. I looked at my razorblades and thought to myself "this will be the last time I hurt myself." I quickly ran the razorblade over my wrist. I've never cut so deep before. I did the same to my other wrist and put my arms on the sides of the hottub. My blood ran down the sides of the tub and the water slowly turned red. I closed my eyes and and thought of Adam's voice singing me 'Nirvana'. My wrists hurt so bad. It then snapped and I feel to the bottom of the tub.

Adam's POV:
I ran into her house and opened the bathroom door as fast as I could. I hoped to see her cut like she always do, I hoped that it wouldn't go further than that but no. The red water was floating over the bathtub. I ran over to the tub and looked down she was at the bottom. I pulled her up and heavy tears ran down my face. Her heart didn't beat. I lifted her up In bridal style and layed her on the cold tiles. I started giving her CPR but she didn't wake up. How could her parents just leave her when she was In a condition like that. She told them she was going to kill herself.

I took the razorblade and threw it across the room but it slid my wrist. My blood dripped on the floor. I had never felt this pain. The pain of loosing the person who I loved the most. There was still hope. I could still do something. I took my phone out and typed 911. I told them to hurry and that she didn't breathe. I then typed my stepsisters number In. "I'm here with Talulah, she... she attempted to kill herself." I said and and my hands started shaking. "Where is she I need to talk to her." "She's not breathing, the ambulance is on it's way." I said. Didn't she understand that I was serious. "I can't come with a train right now call me again when you are at the hospital." She said and we ended the call.

I could hear the ambulance sirens and walked down the stairs to open the door. A few people went inside and I showed them the way to the bathroom. They started giving her CPR and I went out I couldn't stand being there. They tied her to the spineboard and carried her out of the house and into the ambulance. "Do you want to drive with us?" A woman asked. "I'll drive myself." I said and went to my car.
x

I walked into the hospital and looked around. It was depressing. I haven't been a lot to hospitals so I wasn't sure what I should do with myself. So I just sat down in one of the chairs in the reception. I covered my eyes with my hands. Tears fell down my cheeks. There's no way I can live without her. She's the only person I feel this connected to. 

"You're Adam Lambert right?" I looked up and shook my head. "How is she?" "She's in coma at the moment. She lost a lot of blood, so we're giving her some extra blood right now." I felt grateful she was alive. "You can see her now if you want to?" "That would be nice." I said and stood up. I followed him down the hallway and he opened the door.

I walked over to her hospital bed and noticed the many machines. I sat down and took her hand. "I'm sorry." She looked so peaceful. It scared me how her reaction would be when she woke up. I was scared if she would blame me. 

An older woman walked in and sat down in a chair on the other side of her bed. "She's a beautiful young girl." She said and looked over at her. "She is." I said and tried to smile. "I just hope she'll make it." I said and looked down. "I'm sure she will." She said and gave me a look of empathy. "She's strong. Even though she doesn't think she is." I said. "It's just a matter of time." She said and sighted.   

Hey I'm sorry for the short chapter. I got sick today so now i'm in my bed with 100 blankets on. While listening to music and writing <3

-Tilde .xx