Blackout

Blackout||Chapter 1 ||

Imuzi's P.O.V

My head spinning , i slowly get out the small but comfortable bed in which i havn't slept in a while .

" Ah ... So you finally got up . The Hokage wants to meet you as soon as you get up . Let's go . "
A stern female voice says to me as i look at the surroundings .

"Okay ." I say quitely and timidly , not even sure she heard . She walks out of the room and i follow her quickly .

____________________________________

I bow down to the elderly person before me which i suppose is the head of the village ? He is wearing a very royal attire with a air of majesty around him .

" Um .... I am Baekin Imuzi from er - "
I force my brain as i frighten and panic when i don't know anything beside my name .

"I see . I very well suspected that you won't know anything . Its a surprise that you even know your name . Our health specalists suspect you had a major blackout" . After saying that i frighten and unable to process anything from my mouth i have eyes , as i think , should be now large as watermelons .

My vision becomes blurry aa the silver haired man beside me catches me or i would have been flat in the ground and my nose should probabaly been deformed.

" All right ? Are you ? " He says as my vision becomes more clear and i blush to think about him ...........

Yum .... Wet thoughts huh ?

Shut up !

I should probably be mad because i talk to myself .
Oh My GAwd . I was staring at the hottie all the time now .

" So , there aren't free apartments in Konoha so i would like Kakashi and Imuzi to stay together . "

"What ? " Says the hottie who i presume to be 'Kakashi' .

"Sorry for the rudeness , but why she is living with me ? "

"It is a honour , actually , Kakashi that you should take as a signal that i trust you with a 20 year old innocent girl who doesn't know anything except her name . "
____________________________________

Kakashi's P.O.V

After the speech i actually think it a honour to assign me with such a beautiful girl .

I've never minded though !

"Yes , Hokage " I say . I think that the Hokage doesn't know that i read MakeOut paradise .

What ? I am a very focused guy with no time for girls . I will not do anything like i think i should do !

__________________________________

Hello my Jellies ! This is my new book and i'm super duper pumped up with ideas . I will finish book . When i wrote Kakashi's P.O.V it was the first time i was writing a boy's P.O.V. Oh and please do make covers if you make them

- Adios $ Amigos