The Changes

(I find the comments funny, in case you are wondering if I read them or not. Hha)

Previously

Tsuna calmed his uprising thoughts and sighed.

"How will we save her? And save her from what?"

Well…

---

"Kufufu, we can think about that later." He bluntly replied. "Now, isn't the time to speak of it. Also, the situation is a bit more complicated than… actually no need to think about it at all."

'Vongola, you sure put me in some awkward spots here. Couldn't you have left it to only that skylark? You just had to drag me in as well.

I never thought about it much before though. A request was just a request. Huh, must be the influence of this world's me or maybe...'

Some tension that had built up in Tsuna disappeared but instead was replaced by concern. 'The girl… is she like them too.'

Meanwhile, Hibari had been laying against the wall looking quite defenseless, but there wasn't a person who ever viewed it as that or so they thought.  The bed creaked as Tsuna pushed off the mattress to stand. He staggered feeling the effects of the headache. He headed towards he cloud and gave him a pat. Everyone panicked internally for their dear brunet.

"You shouldn't sleep while standing up, Kyoya." Suddenly, the older boy's eyes flashed open but that was all he did. "Hn." He replied. Everyone gave a sigh of relief, well maybe not everyone.

A grumble resounded and the person/child slightly blushed. "Ore-sama is hungry."

Tsunayoshi smiled with a little chuckle, turned around and picked up the child with the growling stomach.

"Well, let's all go get something to eat. Although, shouldn't you eat with your family?"

Somewhere Italy, "Achoo!"

"Ore-sama… will eat with his family. Tsu-nii, you are my family."

"Oh. Uhh… ok. Why not?"

"Don't worry, Juudaime. I will go eat with you amytime you would like. I'll invite my sister as well, but she is only eating." Hayato happily declared but became serious on his last two words.

"Maa~ Tsuna, of course, I'll eat with you. I'm part of your famigl- I mean family, too!" 'Ahaha… I slipped up.'

Reborn narrowed his eyes. 'Was he about to say…'

"Hmphf, herbivore." Simply stated by Hibari.

"Can I extremely invite Kyoko as well? I mean I consider you family, so I don't mind." He didn't yell or shout but spoke in a gentle tone.

"Of course."

"Kufufu, I would love to but I have other things to do. You've assigned them to me after all."

"Hn. Same." The skylark agreed.

'They get along? Also it is sweet that they consider me family but it's only been a few days. How could they already have believed I hold a special existence to them as family already?'

Tsuna shook his head at the thoughts then came to realize something. "Ah! I just became wrapped up in the moment and forgot to think about where we are going to eat. Sorry and also… thank you for your kind words earlier." He blushed while saying the last sentence.

"Maa~ No problem! I got it all covered. Let's go to my place, Takesushi!" Takeshi said with a bright and proud grin on his face.

Tsuna could only give a small smile back. "Reborn, are you coming?"