1

I wake up, do my morning stuffs, have a breakfast, go to my university, hang out with my friends, study in library, go to home, have a dinner and finally I go to my bed. I know it is really simple. My life is really simple. It means that I am simple. I am just a normal girl. I am ordinary person. This is the side that people see me.

But I think I am special. I am different from others. My imagination world is different from others. When I lay in my bed, I start to imagine.

In my imagination, I can do everything I want to do. Especially, I can be with him. I can talk to him. I can hold his hand tight. I can hug him. I can kiss him. I can confess to him that I love him. I can smile right front of him, front of his eyes. I don't have to worry about anything.

In my imagination, he knows me. He looks at me. He smiles at me. He listen to me like I am talking about something wonderful, something he loves, something that makes him happiest man in the world. I can see every inch of him. He is tall like model. His jet black hair always falls into his face and covers his forehead, his thick eyebrows, those dark brown eyes makes me forget about everything besides him. There is mystery in his eyes. And I want to know about his sadness, happiness, joy, fear, dreams more. His nose makes him look childish and innocent like baby angel come down to this creepy world, even though he is a real man. I can't get my eyes off those soft and pink lips. Every part of him seems perfect to me. And I can see this in my imagination.

I have wonderful conversations with him. We take walk in the park. I cry alternative ends of movies while he soothes me. I scared of horror movies, then he hug me and say that I don't have to be afraid because he is with me.

I believe in thoughts. I know that word "imagination" means "not real", but I can't help but believe in my imagination. Those dreams, thoughts and imaginations will definitely come true. One day, I will be with him. Because there is power in imagination that makes me strong.