Matt's P.O.V

Oh my god I can't believe that Taylor is finally my girlfriend after 5 years. I can't believe she's finally mine. She's my princess and now I can go to bed knowing that.

      I packed my clothes up for the next two weeks and left my house around 12pm I wanted to let Taylor know that I'm not the type of guy who's always late. I got to her house at 12:46 and knocked on the door.

     "Why hello Matthew, it's been such a long time, come here and give mama jones a hug"

     "Hey mama Jones how are you!? is your daughter home?"

    "Don't be a eager beaver she'll be down soon sit, sit would you like some lemonade?"

     "You know I can't resist your lemonade!"

   I sat in the kitchen and had a long conversation with mama Jones about me dating her daughter and about this spring break trip. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from the living room. She was perfect. She had on white shorts , a black and white obey sweater, and some vans. Her hair was curled perfectly and she had no makeup on which made her even more beautiful.

      "Ready to go? Let me grab your bags"

      "Yeah I am, bye mom see you in two weeks! I love you"

We headed out and drove to Nash's beach house. When we arrived there we go out of the car, I held her hand and we walked inside.

       "Hmmmm hand holding and blushing... that must mean... You guys are a couple how cute!" Nash said , teasing us.

      "Yes we are a couple and I'm happier than ever so dont go making guys kiss her again"

          I responded in a serious tone. She laughed, oh wow her laugh was so adorable it was like a giggle but with more enthusiasm. I kissed her on the cheek which made her cheeks rosey red. I knew she was the one for me. I knew it was her and I for good. I brought her to the back and we layed on the hammock.

         "So what's the big surprise?" She asked.

         "This..." I leaned in and kissed her passionately for a good 5 minutes until Cam walked out...