In love with the Dark Lord's enemy

Draco's P.O.V.

Harry walked over to me.
"We don't have any parts left but Professor Flitwick says you can still help out."
"I'm not coming."
"But I thought..."
I cut him off, "You thought wrong."
I walked away.
I didn't want him to realise I liked him. I was suppose to hate him. He was the dark lord's enemy. And worse yet a good doing Gryffindor.
I didn't realise it but I was walking to Professor Flitwick's classroom. I had knocked on the door and he had let me in.
"Hello Mr Malfoy. What can I do for you?"
I paused not knowing what to do. Then I saw a man who strangely looked like Benadrill Cucumberpatch, but it wasn't, it was a man I had seen on signing books in Flourish and Blotts; Sherlock Holmes?!? Holmes ran at me, I screamed. Well I screamed really cool. 😎 because I'm Draco Malfoy! He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the window.
"Has there been any strange activity in the castle?"
"No... I don't think so," I stuttered.
"And have you seen an angry chicken?"
"Umm... no."
Holmes sprinted to the door and down the stairs, singing Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne.
"Are you here to help out for the ballet," asked the Professor acting like that didn't just happen. "I'm so sorry that we didn't have enough parts, Harry went through the whole cast list."
"He did?"
"Yes, but you can definitely help out behind the scenes."
"I will," I said before I could think about it.
"The rehearsal is everyday after dinner."
"Okay, thank you."
Then I left.

I swore all the way back to the common room. Now I had to see Harry every day. Avada Karvra me now!

Harry's P.O.V.

I was just warming up and doing stretches with Ron when Draco walked in. What was he doing here.
We started rehearsals. Draco walked up to me.
"Flitwick told me to put you in the harness."
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stepped into the harnesses.
"I.... I changed my mind." He replied as he moved the harness up to my waist.
"I'm glad you did," I blurted out.
He looked up at me from where he was carefully testing the harness. He smiled at me, "me too." Sherlock Holmes danced past, humming Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne.
"Was that Sherlock Holmes?!?" I started.
Draco sighed and put his head in his hands, "unfortunately yes, I met him earlier; he isn't any less weird than he appears."

The practice was great. Draco seemed so calm and cool. Wow. I think... I think I like Draco.

I like Draco.