Queen Status

------ Just a queen trying to enlighten my fellow queens ----

When you look around what do you see? Do you see girls half-naked on social media , or do you see girls degrading themselves. Whichever one you see they're both wrong. In this book you'll know everything there is to know about being a queen & wearing your crown.

Chapter 1: How to be Loved.

To start it off , ladies you have to remember that you're powerful. You weren't designed to be strippers , to be video vixens , to show off your body on social media. You were designed to be Queens. A lady is VERY discreet. She doesn't tell the world about her sexual life or her personal life. She doesn't post how her flesh is craving sex , or how her boyfriend just cheated on her. If you want respect you have to show that you deserve it. Now ladies do you honestly think that if you wear skimpy clothing & brag about your sex game that'll man will respect you? The question is do you even respect yourself ? In order to love somebody you have to love yourself.

Social Media , Movies , Television has really depicted the way that us females look at love/look at life. We're so focused on being in love & finding the one for us that we're settling for anything and anybody. Stop giving these guys numerous reasons to stay when obviously they want to leave. We can't change people , all we can do is love them even if it's from a distance. If you have to share him he wasn't rightfully yours. If you have to constantly ask him to stop talking to other females , then he's not all the ways yours. A guy that honestly & truthfully loves you will never put y'all's love into jeopardy, he'll never waste it on 30 minutes of pleasure. See us females have this depiction of love where we have to be this "ride or die" chick. Yes , it's a such thing as always being there , but if he's constantly cheating , or constantly lying & you're still there that's not ride or die, that's he running out all the gas & you stuck in the car. If he's not a Son of God then the relationship will not be a success. If y'all are not growing spiritually , physically , mentally , emotionally then it won't be a success. Faith without works is dead. A relationship without God is NOTHING.

There is no "layaway" in love. If you're with a guy that's not willing to respect your wishes & respect your body then let him go. And gentlemen if you're with a lady that can't do the same then let her go , dead energy will get you nowhere.