The Lady That Loved

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Marilyn Monroe and a man called John F. Kennedy. She loved him but he really wasn't all that interested in her. She thought it was her cinderella story, he thought that she was just a friend. One day John wasn't into the dating Marilyn, in that day she asked him "What's wrong honey?" He answered "Nothing Marilyn, I just have a lot in my mind." She did everything to turn him on, the neck kisses, the sitting on his lap, the strip tease, everything possible. But in one moment he got tired of her sluting herself and said "Marilyn I know that your beautiful and that you wanna have sex, but right now I'm not in the mood for that." She said "Ok bye." With such a sad face. When John fell asleep Marilyn sneaked into his room and started to give him a blow job. John was dreaming of another girl giving him a blow job and started to moan, until he fucked up and said "I want you to suck it harder Daria." Marilyn stopped and bitch slapped John to wake him up. He woke up and Marilyn screamed at him "WHO THE HELL IS DARIA? IS SHE YOUR OTHER WOMAN?" John answered "Im sorry Marilyn, but you have spoken the truth. Daria Archangel is actually my wife that nobody knew." Marilyn got mad and left rampaging back to her house. She reported to the press that John F. Kennedy had a wife called Daria Archangel. Then many months later John announced that he was going to go to Dallas in a week with Daria. Marilyn got mad and paid a man to murder Daria when she was in Dallas. When John arrived to Dallas, a young beautiful woman with brown hair, sparking green eyes, that barbie like figure, got off first, the press asked her "Who the hell are you?" Daria said "I am the presidents wife, Daria Archangel." The press stood there and awed. john came out after that and said "Let's keep on going honey, we are here for business." She said "Ok." Then in the car ride to the place, the murderer was waiting for the car to come in is sight to shoot. The murderer knew that he had to shoot at two persons, but didn't knew how Daria looks like. The murder was also paid to kill John, by an anonymous person that left him a envelope with money and a note saying kill John F. Kennedy in order to receive the rest of the money. When the time came to shoot he shotted John two times and a random civilian that got in the way. Marilyn later saw the murder and said "You didn't shoot her. Why didn't you shoot her?" The murder replied "That civilian got in the way. It was his fault for getting in the way and wasting my last bullet." Marilyn screamed "You dumbass!!! WHY WOULD YOU ONLY HAVE THREE BULLETS IF YOUR A MASTER ASSASSIN?!?! He replied "I forgot to buy more ammo." Marilyn told the cops of who killed John. The cops arrested the assassin. A week past after John's death and now comes his funeral. Everyone that knew him was there, his family, his best friends, his enemies, his ex-girlfriends, his wife. Everyone was crying in the funeral and saying their apologize to John's dead body, all except Daria. When Marilyn went to his body to say her apologizes she said while crying out her feelings "I'm sorry for letting you get killed, I'm sorry for even getting in your life, Im sorry for not being there when you needed it the most, I'm sorry for all the times I'd made you cried, but at least i have memories of when we were happy together." After apologizing everyone left except for Daria, Marilyn and the grave digger. Daria told Marilyn "I'm glad that he's dead." Marilyn said "Why are you glad that your husband is dead?" Daria replied "I never loved him. All I ever wanted his money." Marilyn said "Why would you go that far to kill the only man I've loved? Is it because your a dirty skank?" Daria said "I'm not a skank, I even paid an assassin to murder him" Marilyn screamed while crying "Why is the people cruel as you in this world? That's another reason of why I paid an assassin to murder you in Dallas." Daria said with a wicked smile "Well Marilyn you made a dumb move by hiring the same assassin as me." Marilyn replied "No wonder he didn't kill you because you hired him to kill Kennedy. You really don't have a heart." Daria said "Poor poor Marilyn you figured this little game, but your are to late because now your gonna die." Daria pulled a loaded gun from her coat and shotted Marilyn three times to the heart, Marilyn's body fell on top of John's coffin. Marilyn's last words where "Now I'm gonna be with you and leave this Cruel world." Daria walked away smiling and the rest of the three bullets where shot at the grave digger's head. Daria left the murder scene that she made, smiling knowing that no one will know the truth but only her, and told a story that Marilyn sent the murder to kill Kennedy but the cops said "Don't worry about him we killed him two days before the funeral." Daria said "Thank you for killing the murder." While in her head she was thinking "All of my dirty work is done and it's time to enjoy the sweet money left in the will."When the time came to reed John's will everyone was surprised of you was receiving all of John F. Kennedy's stuff. The will said "If I, John F. Kennedy, die of any cause i want all of my belongings to go to the only woman I ever loved in my life, even thought I was such a fool of letting her go, Marilyn Monroe."