Untitled Part 1

Warning, my story might not be the same as the book or the movie.

 Once upon a time, there was this lovely princess named Betty. Her palese, that she lived in ,was huge! Betty was so pleased that one day she bragged a whole bunch that her head could have exploded with all that brages.

One night God came to her and said, "You shall not brag no more or I will send a dragon!" The princess just scoffed and said "Yeah, like that will happen."

Suddenly, Betty heared a loud BOOM!!!! She sat up in her bed and looked under everything to find God. But she could not find him. Then she went back to bed then heared a BANG!!!! Then she sat right back up and saw her top gaurd at her huge door.

When he caught his breath he said, "There's a dragon in the dengen!" Then he fell to the floor and fainted.

She ran in her lovely nightgown, through her lovely hallway, and through her large, but lovely, gate doors and saw a horrifying dragon! She was terrifyed. "What do I do" Betty asked herself. "The dragon must've escaped from the dengen!" Betty thought to herself.

The next thing she knew the dragon bursted out flames and it demolished her nightgown. "God was right" she said "he did send a d-d-dragon!" She ran naked with fear under the dragons' legs and took off.

Once she out ran the dragon, she stopped all of a sudden to take a break, from running, and saw a paper bag. Quickly she put on the bag and then felt a gasp of air behined her "You are the princess of swensile right?" said a man, Betty didn't know this man "He must be lost and came a different direction too" Betty thought "Yes I am" said Betty, "Then why do you put a paper bag on." said the man. Suddenly Betty broke out in tears and then ran away.

Once she ran out of breath she stopped to see another palece she walked up to the great doors and knocked as hard as she could. The great doors opened like magic because,there was nobody to be seen. And then she heared a voice. "Ehem." she heared a voice say. Then she turned around and said "Are you the one who opened the doors?" The man answered her by saying "Yes indeed." And back flipped towerds her and said "Better get you cleaned up miss. Then walked her to his dining room.

He told his parents about Betty and then his mother said "Better lead her outside Joab." Then suddenly the word 'Joab' rang in her ears. Then his father said "No, don't let her go send a servent to get her dressed and come here I can't stand seeing her like this anymore.

As soon as she left Joab, Joab whent to his father like he said to do. When she got changed into a long lovely dress she over-heared Joabs' father said "I'm getting old Joab and you have not found your love yet, I think this is the one." Once she heared 'the one' she thought "Maybe that Joab was a prince and his father is the king and his mother was the gasp! The queen!" She got in her dress and ran out of the room.

As soon as she gone down to the kitchen and the king said "Ah, there you are Joab has something to say. Joab." "Will you marry me?" Said Joab. Now Betty was really surprised she thought a second and then said "Yes." Once their wedding was planned they lived happily ever after.