Chapter 1 : The beggining

Today in the vampire kingdom a new king is being crowned. But as the ceremony begins, the castle is attacked by angry vampire hunters!

earlier...

Error's POV:
I wish humans would just take the time to get to learn about vampires, rather than fear us, then we wouldn't be at war. Even so, big bro is going to become king today, that's good for the kingdom...mostly. I have mixed feelings about his coronation. One one hand, it's good that the vampires will be getting a new leader to put hope into, but on the flip side, Paps can be cruel, merciless, and has little tact. "Prince Fallacy?" I snapped back into reality and realized Suave (Fresh),"yes?" I asked him. "The coronation will commence (or begin) in 25 minutes." Shoot! I'm not dressed (in fancy clothes, for all the sinners)! " Thank you, Suave, for notifying me, I need to get dressed." I say with the constant emotionless expression I seem to have.

After getting dressed...

I am walking down the large spiral staircase we (randomly) have that goes to the main hall. Just as I am about to touch the main floor I hear voices I do not recognize."Hey, how do we know which prince is becoming King of Vampires?" The first voice asks cowardly, "I don't know, I think it's the taller of the two, we could strike both down." NO! I will not allow them to hurt my brother! Hmm...I can make them think I am becoming King, then they won't hurt bro. "You are a fool to think of my idiotic brother becoming king, for, I am the smart one" I say as cold as possible while stepping out of the shadows, only to face....

Cliffhanger! I regret nothing! (Regrets life decisions)