Chapter 1

/Carson's POV/

My life was normal. That was until I was saved by the alpha. Not just that. The Hybrid Alpha. I was supposed to be his mate. I was supposed to become the Luna of the wolf pack. Here's my story.

ALEX

It started off as a night I thought I wouldn't be able to forget

It started off as a night I thought I wouldn't be able to forget. It was a date with my boyfriend. Alex. He had beautiful blue eyes. And brown hair that he spiked just right. When Alex was nervous he'd run his hands through his hair. He was very gorgeous.

"So you gonna have fun on our date tonight?"

Asked Alex pulling in to a dark place in front of the woods.

"I don't know you still haven't told me where we are going."

Alex was dressed nicely for him at least. He was in black pants and a grey hoodie.

"Here."

He said turning the car off. The only thing I could see was trees. Miles and miles of trees. I was confused. Why Alex taking me here for our date?

"Okay why here?"

"I wanted to make this special."

He said he leaned in and kissed me. Now this wasn't weird because he kissed me a lot. Then he pushed my seat back so he could get on op on me. I wasn't sure what Alex was doing so I squirmed a little under him.

"Stop moving!"

Alex screamed getting frustrated. I kept squirming until I reached the handle of the door. I swung it open and squeezed out from under him and darted toward the road.

"Carson stop running. You know you want this too."

I kept running but suddenly I tripped over a big stick. I normally would watch out but I was scared and couldn't see with how dark it was. Alex caught up. He threw me to the ground got on top of me and held my arms down. Alex slapped me. I let out a sharp scream of pain.

"Don't ever run from me like that!'

This wasn't like Alex. He could make you feel special. He could love you unconditionally. But when something was wrong he'd shut you out so you wouldn't get in the middle of it.

"Alex stop what's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me!? You're the stupid bitch who ran from me! You've never done that!"

He held up his hand to hit me again when suddenly. Something attacked him. I scooted over because I didn't know what to do. Alex got in his car and left. Before I could see what the creature was it was gone.

I walked in the woods where it was and looked for it but it was out of sight.

"You shouldn't be out here."