Description

People aren't always as there portrayed.
Theres more to a person than meets the eye.

Player boy sought her out to be the schools "nerd", never would've he guessed who she really was.

Meet Landon, he's what you would call the total "cliche" player boy. He's got the looks that make girls swoon at his feet, the arrogant attitude, the wealth that just compliments his extremely sexy body, the aura that just screams "mysterious and probably total bad boy", and the ego larger than the size of a football field which most likely is encouraged from "junior" Landon. To top it off he's probably one of the smartest guys you'll ever meet but he's totally discreet about it. Let me tell you one thing this guy can NEVER stick with one girl, but he has a girl on speed dial Natalie Scott most likely because she's known to be what you refer to as "easy" in a guys perspective.

Well if theres a badboy there has got to be a nerd and in this case the nerd is non other than Maddison Tourte.

Meet Maddison she is known to be a reserved, quiet, very intelligent "cliche" type nerd with the glasses and everything this girl screams "LONER" but what if I told you it was all a facade and behind the fake glasses, ugly clothes and messy wig was a girl that had the "Model perfect body", fashion sense like no other, a very big potty mouth, wealth of a billionaire, spunky attitude well she had to be I mean she was a Victoria Secret Angel. Then what would you believe me?.

So what caused these two opposites to intervene? I know but it's a secret so I guess you have to read to find out!