Chapter 3

Y/N pov

I wake up to Annies face inches from mine and then we bump forheads."owwwwww," Annie complained and I was laughing. "What happe-," i say but then stopping myself because all the memories came back. "Never mind I remember," I say putting my face into the couch and screaming. *knock knock* Annie runs to the door and opens it. Then a headache floods over me and I start hold my hands on my head. "Oh yeah she fin-crap got to get to work BYE Y/N!," then she ran off and im just laying there. I get up and run to the kitchen. I grab the Tylenol and get a glass of water. I take it and see the boy from yesterday. "H-hey," I say quietly and "Hi i am your neighbor Dan howell," He says smiling. His dimples are soooo cute and his chocolate brown eyes. "Well nice to meet you ummmmmm...," I say and then my headache goes away. "Hey wanna hangout?," Dan says looking nervous and I was thinking if i should or not.

Dans Pov

"Yes," She says and in my head im yelling YEEEEESSSSSSSS but in real life im like "Ok do you want help unboxing things?,". "Ummmm yeah please," She says then we walk to her room "Can you help me put together the bed and then put up the shelfs,". "Yeah sure," I say looking around the room. Her room is big and it's on the second floor. The view from the window is great and SHE HAS A BAY WINDOW. When put together the bed and put the bedding on it. When Y/N was getting the shelfs and I was on the bed finishing the bedding. Y/N tripped and fell on top me. "Ummmm..." i say blushing but only a lit tint and she said "imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry," she kept on saying. "You're fine Y/N, it was a accident," I say as we get up. We finish her room and she loved it. "Thank you Dan," she says hugging me and i hug back blushing,

 "Thank you Dan," she says hugging me and i hug back blushing,

(THIS IS YOU BED ROOM BUT WITH A BAYWINDOW)

"Wanna watch youtube?," she asks while we pulled apart and we decided to watch youtube. I was looking at her TV we set up in her bedroom. Then she casted her screen to it and i saw a youtube channel pulled up. The videos were her,"You do youtube videos?," I asked her and she said "Yes but I didn't want you to think i was werid,". "I do them," I said and then we talked about are channels. I wrote down her and she wrote down mine. We started watching 'DeathNote' and she fell asleep. "I'm home Y/N," Annie said walking in "wow yall two hit it off,". "Haha i was just helping her unpack," i say getting up and she started teasing me, "You likeeeeee herrrrr~," she says. "Maybe i do maybe i don't," i say leaving and i hear fangirling from behind. Maybe i do like her.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do yall want me to do a face reveal or no

Well i hope yall are enjoying this book and soooo

Bye~