chapter 1: how we met

My name is Saige, and my 2 bff's names are Hala and Lacey. We are in highschool and we go to Richmond High.

We were walking to school when suddenly, someone threw a rock at me and I fell. Hala and Lacey helped me up while the other kids were laughing at me. I got really mad and I threw it back. I didn't realize how beautiful the guys were until I hit the hottest one in the head. I said I'm really sorry and ran off because I was really embarrassed.

We got to school and we ran I to the bathroom. "Ugh I don't wanna go to class" lacey said, even though she was really smart. Hala argued "I know but we have to make a good impression on the first day of school." We all sat in the bathroom until we heard the door open. The "popular" girls walking in and laughed. "Well look who we have here :)" said bitch face #1. I said to leave us alone but the girl slapped me. Hala,Lacey, and I left and went to the office to get our schedules. "Damnit we all have different schedules" I said

I went to writing class and hala and lacey went to their classes. The teacher told me to sit beside Brendon and Kellin. Both the boys stood up and I was shocked to see that they were the guys from before. I smiled and whispered sorry. I sat in between both of the boys and  in front of a boy named Gerard. This kid named Ryan sat in front of me. Brendon turned to me and whispered "Wow you look really emo... Are you?" I said yea and I looked at a boy that sat behind Brendon,his desk said his name was Alec. He said hey and I said hey back. We both smiled and the teacher yelled for us to turn around.

The same girl that was with Gerard when he threw the rock sat in front of him and he sat beside Brendon. She shot me a dirty look and smiled.