Hala gets jellous part 2

Alec and I started to talk about ourselves and other things that don't matter right now. Alec says that Hala has been his best friend for a very long time. I say the same thing as he did. He leans in for a kiss and puts his soft lips on mine. I pull away and say "I'm sorry Alec but, I'm not ready for that, I mean we just met today." He said he understands and we move on. He told me that I could spend the night at his house and I said sure. I told him that I would make dinner for him. He said we could order pizza and watch a movie or something. I said ok and ordered the pizza. We watched the conjuring 2.

Saige's POV:
While I snuggled up close to Alec I was enjoying the movie when I got jumpscared and I threw my pizza in the air and jumped and his my face in Alec's arms as he laughed. I playfully slapped him and said that's not funny. We both laughed and fell off the couch onto the floor and started to wrestle. Alec ended up on top of me holding me down. He leaned in for another kiss and I kissed him back. He was so delicate and soft. It was nice. He said " so is it official yet or do u wanna wait?"  I smiled and said that it's official and he leaned back in for another kiss, but this time there was some tounge involved. After a few seconds​ of us making out he picked me up and carried me up bride-style up to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and fell on top of me. We started to violently french kiss. He pulled my shirt off and I pulled his off (I'm not gonna write the rest of the amazing part so, you can imagine it yourself 😝) after that i called Hala and told her what happened. She sounded really mad, but I didn't want to ask. She hung up and.....

Author's note:
Lol I'm gonna make more 😝😝