Welcome

Hi, my name is Kate Hunter. I am 18 year old. I have green eyes, brown long thick straight hair and I'm a decent height at 166cm, aaaand I hate Justin Bieber.

I woke with the sound of my roommate, also known as my one of my BestFriends, Mimi Hill banging on my door screaming, "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD ITS 10am."

Crap!!! I've slept in! I was meant to wake up at 9 for university. I quickly hop out of bed to get the clothes I'm wearing today and put them on my bed. I hurry into the shower as quick as I can. I get out of the shower and put my clothes and done my makeup and hair and quickly rushed out of the room and ran to the bus.

When I got on the bus I go my ticket from the bus man and sat down. The ride was at 40 minutes so I just went on my phone.

I got a text from my Aunty saying "Hey Kate, I saw this competition on Facebook for a meet and greet for Justin Bieber! Yes, I know you hate Justin Bieber my girls love him!!! Why don't you enter it for my girls ;) lots of love, Aunt Sarah xxx p.s I'm such a cool Aunty!!"

Yes, my Aunty thinks she is cool, hahaha. I love my cousins, their names are Maddie and Lucy, I'd do anything for them.

I go onto Facebook and see that my Aunty has tagged me in the competition. I think to myself saying ' I might as well do it, it's not like I'm gonna win it anyway, I would be the last person to be chosen for such a silly thing.' Plus, what am I going to do for the next 40 minute bus ride. I also look at the T&C's and it said 'the winner will be announced later today, you will be notified by message'

I reply back to my Aunt " Yes Aunt Sarah, I would do anything for my favourite cousins. I've already done it. P.S, I'm a cool niece, ha ha ah!! Xx"

As I get off my bus, I walk down to my university and head over to class. I switch my phone off until the end of the day.

After university

I've finished a hard day of University, even though I missed the first two periods, but anyway.

I was am walking down to my bus stop I remember that I need to switch my phone on because I could have one this stupid 'Justin Bieber meet and greet' thing I entered for.

I turn my iPhone on and I waited until I got service. As I turn my iphone on all these missed calls and messages were flooding through.

I got missed calls and messages from my Aunt, my cousins (yes they have phones, I know), Tayla my BestFriend who is obsessed with Justin Bieber and somehow I'm friends with her?

Last of all I got a message from the competition.. Yes, the competition. Did I win or didn't I win. As much I didn't want to win it I didn't want to let my cousins down.