Flooding Messages

I was looking at my message from the competition saying 'congratulations, you have been chosen to meet Justin bieber!'

Oh. my. God. Am I seriously going to be meeting someone I don't like? Someone I think isn't a good person? Well, yes I am, and I'm not looking forward to it.

I wanted to surprise my cousins so I went over to their house because they have finished school.

*30 minutes later*

Me: Hey my favourite cousins guess what!

Maddie: what?

Lucy: yeah?

Me: YOURE MEETING JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!

Maddie and Lucy: WHAT? OMG? ARE YOU SERIOUS? FOR REAL? AHHHH YAYAYAYAYA!!!! OMG YOU ARE THE BEST COUSIN EVER!!! I love you!!

Me: I love you too girls. As you know I am not a very big fan of justin bieber and I am taking you so don't go all fangirly on me please.

Maddie and Lucy: yeah we promisssse we won't. ha ha ha.

After I stayed at their house for abit, talking about what they are going to wear, what they are going say to justin bieber when they meet him, it was my queue to leave.

I got home and I looked at the clock and it was 7.00pm. I didn't want to go out tonight I just wanted to rest up, cause you know, Im going to be 'meeting Justin Bieber' tomorrow.

I went and had a shower, put on my pjs and watched a movie that was on tv. It was called, '16 wishes'. It's quite a kid movie but I really enjoyed it.

- DAY OF MEETING JUSTIN BIEBER-

Augh, the day has come, I am going to be meeting justin bieber. I think to myself, stop, this isn't about you it's about your cousins.

I message my Aunty letting her know that I am going to be picking them up at 10.00am cause we won't to get their nice and early.

I get up, deciding what I'm going to wear, I put on my bed, black skinny shiny jeans, with a woollen cream top and my shoes were clogs.

I hop into the shower, cleaned my face and scrubbed my face. Then I got out and thought of the ways I should do my hair. I am going to have it straightened. After I straightened my hair, I did my make up, got dressed, sprayed some perfume and out the door I was.

- MADDIE AND LUCY P.O.V-

Maddie: TODAY IS THE DAY LUCY!

Lucy: WOOO! she's here!!!!!!

Girls I said no Fangirling on me.

Maddie: were just really excited.

Lucy: yea

I got my car keys and rounded the girls into the car. I walked behind my car and sat into the drivers seat and started the car.

At the concert:

Lucy: OMG WE ARE HERE!!! AHHHH!

Maddie: THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!

We walked through the gates and scanned our tickets. Since we had VIP tickets, we were lead by a tall muscular body guard in a black uniform with blonde spiky hair down a small corridor and to a white door.

We walked into the door and saw a long line with all the other VIP girls.

Me: girls line up in the Que so we can go in.

M & L: okay

We lined up in the que to go and see Justin Bieber. Ew.

Since we were last in the line and the line wasn't moving I went to the toilet since I was busting.

Me: wait here girls I just need to go to the toilet.

L&M: okay

Maddie: do you know where it is?

Me: I'll find it. Somehow.

I walked out of the line and into a dark hallway hoping to find the toilet. I kept walking and saw a sign that said restrooms and had a arrow pointing towards the left. I kept walking and saw a dark brown door. I slowly walked in to find........