just a second

"Seulgi."

Seulgi could practically hear Taehyung's heavy raspy voice as she skirmished with the sheets to find another cozy position. She was getting annoyed since it was of no avail, plus her husband's repeated appeals.

"Love, get up," he pleaded as he slumped on the floor.

Eyes still shut, she scowled before hurling a random pillow to where she thought Taehyung was, but it ended up falling on the carpet—which was a meter away from Taehyung. "Just a second, babe."

"Aish," he sighed as he finally stood up to take some action. Dragging himself toward the bed, he made a go for the blankets, which irritated the sleepy female more than how it should.

She clicked her tongue, scowl deeper than ever, still not taking the effort to open her eyes. "Just a minute, Taehyung. What don't you understand about that? Give the blankets back!"

"No," he said adamantly. "Seulgi, you are getting up."

At long last, Seulgi had finally opened her eyes as her expression mirrored pique. "Seulgi's not!" she disagreed, determination matching his.

But of course, Taehyung did not know the meaning of 'Seulgi's not!' so he nonchalantly wrapped his palms around her ankles before yanking her. This obviously triggered Seulgi's resonant shouts, but making her get up was the only thing that mattered to Taehyung at that moment.

"Wait, wait!" she exclaimed, but he still did not stop. "Hey! Wait, I'm getting up, okay? Wait, I—fuck, wait!"

Seulgi cursing was the last thing Taehyung wanted to witness, so he stopped instinctively before facing her with an apologetic smile. "Hehe, I'm... sorry?"

"Yeah, you should be," she murmured as she rolled her eyeballs before lying down on the mattress once again. 

Taehyung was dubious about her actions, but when he saw her eyelids about to close, he briskly jumped on her figure before swamping her in kisses—on the cheeks, nose, eyes, neck, shoulders, and lips.

Seulgi started to feel a tickling sensation as Taehyung kept leaving saliva on different parts of her body. She was completely awake, and all she wanted to do was to laugh. So she did.

"Pfft—Tae, stop," she protested with a carefree laugh, so he did not stop. "What the he—your saliva! Stop this—Taehyung!"

"Mm," he hummed as he continued kissing and pecking her collarbone. "So you won't get up, huh?"

She released a mellow smile, along with a laugh of the same kind before slightly hitting him on the back. "Alright, lover boy. Let's get up."

"Just a second," he said before flooding her with more kisses.