untitled: one

Her hair smelled like his favorite perfume, the fragrance of the person she loved so much remained on her. Him softly running his fingers down her skin, tracing little circles on her wrist. It was so painful seeing her love him so much. Seeing all of the things she'd been through just to feel his arms around her.

He was her savior, up to the point she almost worshipped his whole existence.

But even though she was like that, he loved her the same as the amount of affection she's given to him. It wasn't all like this when you see all of her scars that he's caused, all of the burns on her collarbone he ignited once, no, maybe twice.

because they were both fucked up. they were both broken in the same way, but different at the same time. he wasn't going to change, and neither do her.

he was wearing the most twisted smile while looking at her with his tears falling down on his cheeks. he was still savoring her while he still smells her skin, oh god, her sweet, soft skin.

he touched her face, it stiffened already.

liking it-- he liked it, he loved it, the feeling of the cold skin on his touch, on his fingertips. he loved the blood that was still dripping down to his shoes as he was hugging her waist with her necked hanged on the hook of the ceiling. the dead body of hers was so limp, her neck so bruised from the noose.

yes, YES! This was the love he wanted, this was the love he deserved. The love he can only cherish, the feeling he craved.

the crimson red on her chest was the most beautiful thing he could ever see-- it was art before his eyes. it was fascinating him up to the point that he took a good grip on the knife that was stuck inside her, then he started dragging it down till he saw the inner organs of her body sticking out and some of them was damaged due to the sharp object, causing blood to splurt on his face. he wiped the liquid off, licking some of them in the process. he turned his face to the direction from where the clock was: and saw the time: 1:05 AM.

And a sharp pain was felt by the guy, realizing what he had done to his lover.

Why is he still not satisfied? Isn't this what he wanted? he wanted to destroy her, to break her, but something was missing. What was the thing he used to do around that time? It was driving him insane.

What was it?! He used to tuck her in the blankets since she have troubles in her sleep, so he'd tell a story he just made up in his own mind until she wraps her warm arms around his figure. They'd stay up till 1:00 and always sleep on 1:05, telling all the fucked up things they've done to each other.

Will he ever hear her voice again after slaughtering her like this? Her voice that only silenced his demons, who put a stop to them and made him sane. It was fucked up. he was the fucked up one here.

he killed the only flower who bloomed on his wilted garden. And shit, was it painful. That feeling again... that painful feeling, it wouldn't stop... it wouldn't stop it wouldn't stop it just wouldn't fucking stop

his head... it was painful. it was so fucking painful. The hands that touched her palm, it was painful. it was burning. so what he did is he took the knife once more, stabbing his left hand till the pointy thing penetrated it. he felt nothing. he still kept on stabbing it till he finally came to his senses and was crying for the tortured pain he caused for himself. He killed her. He killed her. He told himself she was no other human being he killed but no. He loved her.

He loved her too much.

And it's too late.

---

hey there it's a meh supa mario jk it's me z u know wat i'm sayin' i'm just gonna put up an add here and.... boom! bye!

Read a guy named z. its about me because i'm so handsome.

--

this took too fast to write because i was all giddy about it omg