Chapter 13

"Can we talk for a while ?""Okay sure...""Let's meet at the balcony ."The morning breeze here is so energizing ....It's like it carries all your pain away. Every  gush of wind is like it is telling you that everything's gonna be okay and you are gonna be okay .......okay enough of this shit . Whenever I am nervously sweating and I feel like my heart's gonna rip off my chest and jump out , I often become philosophical and theoretical . My rational and practical behaviour scares the hell out of me . Well now I am nervous as hell because Jennie called  me to meet me . I myself don't know why I am so nervous . She's probably gonna ask me to stay way from her 'FIANCE' . She is probably jealous as Baekhyun and I look quite good together....God! Who am I kidding ?...Don't tell me did she saw Baekhyun and I hugging ...no way ......

"Hey!"I turned around to find Jennie sitting at corner table . She waved her smooth milky hand at me as she gave her radiant smile . "Good morning."I tried my best not to look nervous . "Good morning . Did I disturb you when I called you ?"worry and sincerity reflected on her face . "No ...of course not . I was already awake...," I answered honestly . Silence filled the balcony . "Um...so what did you wanna talk about?"I awkwardly asked her . I sipped my coffee and waited for her reply . "You love Baekhyun , don't you ?"I stopped sipping my coffee and lifted my face to meet her eyes . "You are misunderstanding it , there's noth-""He loves you ."She cut me off . I bit my lip and looked down . "Look if you want me to stay away from him ,"I sighed ."I will okay . I don't want to be a third wheel in your marra-""I don't love him . I never loved him . I am just his friend . My dad wanted me to marry Baekhyun . Baekhyun's dad wasn't ready for it but Baekhyun agreed . Baekhyun and I have always been friends and never more than that . I know that you two love each other .....few years ago...Baekhyun changed and you were the reason for that change . He had been through a lot but , but you saved a man dying from pain  . He was torturing himself and punishing his own self ...something that he didn't deserve ....."She heaved a deep sigh . Her words were revolving in my mind ......Does Baekhyun really loves ? Even if he does why is he torturing me and above all himself ? "Kinjal you should go back to him . I don't like being a problem for you two ..."She advised me . I bit my lip trying to hold my tears . My grip around the coffee cup tightened . Why is Baekhyun so unintelligible ? I suppressed my emotions and looked at Jennie . " I think you misunderstood me .....Baekhyun and I weren't a thing to begin with.....I think I am being a burden...I have to leave ....sorry,"I stood up to leave . I went towards the beach to release my emotions and guilt . I don't know why I am reacting this way....

Author's P.O.V

The group enjoyed rest of its day by  exploring the market . They even tried fishing and as expected Chanyeol fell into the river with a  derp face while laughing his ass off . The others clicked his photos as token of derpiness and ridiculousness . Chen ridiculed Chanyeol but was pushed into water  by Kyungsoo who was agitated by his shit . All were savoring the moment . While everyone was enjoying this moment , Kinjal was staring at Baekhyun all the time . Seeing him laughing and enjoying the time made her happy . She was fascinated by his every move . She supported her head with her hands . Smile formed on her face as she saw Baekhyun's worth falling over smile . His smile healed all her wounds ......It's her addiction and medicine......Busy staring at the person who brings her to life she realized that she this her life....

Jennie's P.O.V

God she looks cute staring at Baekhyun . I elbowed Jisoo and directed her to look at Kinjal . She smiled looking at the scene . "God these two fools....Why don't they confess?"She asked ."Even I don't know.....I guess love is complicated..."I answered."I wish that they confess to each other...."Jisoo said . I nodded my head in agreement and continued fishing.

____________________________________

A long chapter ....I hope you liked it.....

Today was my last test ...at last I am free!!!!!!!

Be ready for my next shot.....^-^