CHAPTER FOUR

Assalamualaikum!!!

Chapter dedicated to 'shozabaaa' dhoomie-0508 coz she is cmng tmrw 😙😍😊...

CHAPTER 4 - LATE NIGHT DINNER FIGHT...

MINAL'S POV:

We stepped out of the car. We stood infront of the door. I was about to rang the bell when he did. I glared him he ignored looking here and there. The door opened to reveal my mamma standing. "Assa.." my words lost in my mouth when he interrupted " Assalamualaikum aunty." . "Walaikumassalam son...how are you?" Mamma replied him smilling. We stepped inside."I'm good alhamdullillah!" He replied smiling momma kissed his forehead. I frowned. Mamma! Iam your daughter cant you see me??? "How are you minal?" Mamma asked me. Finally! Its my turn...huh?! "Alhamdullillah! How are you mamma?" I asked her. "Iam fine!" She replied. We sat on the sofa. "Raheeemmmm! Make 2 cups of tea!" Mamma yelled for raheem chachu. "Mamma! You know i dont drink tea?!" I said seriously. "Yeah! I know and i wasnt ordering for you its for me and shehryaar...if you want go make by your own!" She stated. What the hell??? I frowned. I glanced at him who was controlling his laughter keeping his hand in his mouth. How can she do this?! I stamped my foot hard getting up when she ordered "If you are going to make...then please make for us too...i think raheem is little busy?!". I saw him laughing silently at her back and kept quiet when she turned "Oh yeah shehryaar...fathima didnt came with you guys?!" She asked him. I felt like i've no more importance in this house now. I ran towards the kitchen. When raheem chacha entered "Arrey minal beti...when did you came?" He asked. "Just now arrived chacha!" I replied smiling. "You know our house got silent as if a storm came and went and now light came back with you!" He said softly. I felt my eyes moistened. He is so sweet! "Aww...so sweet of you chacha! Will you do me a favor? I want coffee made by you with some cookies!" I pleaded. "Sure!" He smiled and turned. "Umm..chacha mamma and shehryaar wants tea...they are sitting in the hall...please give my coffee and cookies in my room!" I said. "Okay." He replied nodding his head. I climbed upstairs and walked towards my room. I opened the door and shut. I sighed deeply. I missed you😢..

MAHREEN'S POV:

Shehryaar and me waited for her in the dinning table for lunch. She did came back after 10 mins. I glared her. She rolled her eyes at me. I dont know when she'll grow up and will get serious about life...and this attitude of her...ufff! Allahhh!!!

We had our lunch. Mashallah shehryaar is a very good son i must say...not like my daughter. She went upstairs to her room after lunch...its going to be evening...she didnt even took a glance at shehryaar...i dont know what she is doing in her room....she needs to be here with shehryaar! Ya allah! Give her some manners! Even before her marriage i told her not to lock herself inside the room when guests are here..she will never understand! A person can tell her once or twice but not everytime...i cant handle this girl! She is like her father... stubborn and shameless!

"Aunty!" Shehryaar called. "Aunty? What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. " Yes shehryaar...why are you asking?!" I asked him. "No! You look lost..i was calling for you now!" He said. "No dear! Nothing like that...you tell what were you telling?!" I asked him. "Actually i want excuse...i got to attend a meeting...sooo.." he trailed off. "Okay son! I'll call her! And next time come with fathima...i'ld love to meet her!" I said. "Sure aunty! inshallah." He nodded smiling. "I'll call minal...shehryaar dont mind dear my daughter is very stubborn...." he cut me and said, "Aunty relax! I know her very well,you dont worry!" He said. Mashallah! I wish every parents have a son like him...