Part 12

Shanaine's P.O.V.

I got home and Zayn Malik wants to meet my mother, I think that she also wanted to meet Zayn. "Mom? are you home?", I said. "Yes darling?, I'm here, come in", My mom said. I held Zayn's hand and let him come in. "Uhmm... Mom, meet Zayn Malik", I said. "Hi Mrs. Lopez, I am Zayn Malik, nice to meet you", Zayn said with a smile. "Hi Zayn Malik, so you were the guy that my daughter likes", My mom said. Oh my, mom told Zayn Malik that? "Oh really?, I really love your daughter, I even dreamt of her and she dreamt of me too, we even tweeted at the same time, we tweeted about our dreams and now I met my love", Zayn said sincerely. "Oh really? please take care of my daughter Zayn, BTW, are you two official?', My mom said. "No mom, we're just MU haha", I chuckled. "Ohh okay, but I think you and Zayn are perfect couple", My mom said. "Thanks Mrs. Lopez, I love your daughter, okay, I nedd to go now, bye mother, bye Shanaine", Zayn said. "Bye Zayn Malik", My mom said. Before leaving, Zayn Malik hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks, I blushed and he blushed too. Ohhhh I was lucky to meet Zayn Malik, when our eyes met, I can sense that it was love. This was a nice day. After a minute, my cellphone beeped, who texted me? I opened the message and oh it's Zayn Malik.

Text Mode

Zayn: Hey Shanaine, so how are you babe? ;)

Me: I'm fine Zayn Malik, we have been together the whole day and you already asked me if I am okay?

Zayn: Because I really love you, I had the best day ever.

Me: Me too Zayn, Love you xx, Take care eyh.. :)

Zayn: Take care too, love you xx , I'll tweet if I am not busy.. :) <3

Me: Okay, I'll tweet back too, bye :) Goodluck on your career..

Zayn: Thanks love, I love you xx <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shanaine's P.O.V.

I got up from the couch and ate dinner with my mom. I go upstairs and started to wash myself, a refreshing night :)... Before I sleep, I checked on my twitter and I saw Zayn's tweet... @zaynmalik: So this is the girl I love, I love her so much, she's pretty,right?... Zayn also put picture of me? he captured and image of me sipping the frap? Awww, what a sweet guy. I tweeted back @shanaine_lopez: Zayn Malik. I am not pretty, stop :) ..... Zayn tweeted back fast. @zaynmalik.. Hey @shanaine_lopez, you are pretty and I love you... I tweeted back.. @shanaine_lopez, Hey @zaynmalik, I love you too, you are handsome...bye, I need to sleep now.. @zaynmalik: goodnight love, @shanaine_lopez...... I prayed and I slept with my heart raised. 

--------------------------------------------

Please vote and if you want requests just message or comment :)