Being With Niall Horan (Niall Horan Story)

This is the sequal to my other story 'Sing for Niall Horan'. Please read it before you read this!!

http://www.wattpad.com/9319545-sing-for-niall-horan-niall-horan-story-well-it%27s

Prologe.

The last few months have been wild. First of all SHE SAID YES! Lucy Kate Devon, is living with me, Niall James Horan; though we are still loking for a house, not just a flat. Over the past 4 months, lots of things have happened.

With work, we started and finished both the Europe and American leg of the tour. There were many birthdays: Lucy's 17th; she had a small family get together in Sheffield and then flew out to America to be with us and we had a party with everyone/ the crew. El's 20th; as She was 8 months preganant, she stayed at home to celebrate but we had a four day break in our tour of the US so Louis surprised her and flew home to be with her. Perrie's 19th; She had a birthday with her family, friends and bandmates. While Zayn couldn't be there, he sent her a heart warming Birthday message! Finally Liam's birthday last week, we celebrated in London as a group and with his family and had a party.

Our new single 'Best Song Ever' was release on 22nd July. The response has been amazing. After the release of the single, we had our movie premiere for 'This is us'. Again the response was amazing. I think it finally showed people how genuine we are!

Following my brother Greg getting Married, I became an uncle to a gorgeous little boy; My Nephew, Theo Horan. With me being on tour when he was born I didn't see him for a while, but when I did, he was just perfect. I can't wait to start my own family!

El's pregnancy had been going great, despite her feet swelling, and getting tired alot, she was doing great. Her due date is 3rd September and we are getting very close. There have been many shopping trips all over the world; Louis has been visiting baby shops while we have been on tour, and El has been shopping while still in London or on her travels around the UK. During our breaks of tour, Louis and El also went on a house hunt so that when 'bubba' arrived they wouldn't be cramped in Louis' small flat. 

There are still many exciting things to happen in the last four months of the year; El and Louis' baby birth, Birthday's, the 'Take Me Home' world tour coming to an end, and lots more.