Chapter 3

Once I stepped into my first class, everyone turned their heads and stared at me. God I hate it when this happens.

The brunette teacher dragged me in front of the class, "Good Morning students, this is Christy, and Christy.." I looked at her. "You can call me Mrs. Matherson" She smiled, showing me her bright teeth. I smiled at her "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Matherson". "Your seat is the last one in the fourth row" She pointed.

Oh shit.

He was there. The gorgues green eyed guy who caught my attention this morning. "Your seat is right next to Harry, " oh so his name's Harry.

"Go ahead" Mrs. Matherson said. I sat on my chair, trying to ignore the beauty beside me. I could see him from the corner of my eye, he was watching me. I decided to ignore it focus on the lesson.

3 WEEKS LATER:

School has being going alright at the moment, I guess. The 'Harry' guy and got to know each other and he stills makes me weak at the knees whenever I see him, I didn't know much about him but yeah.

When the teacher told everyone to pair up for a project, Harry immediately scooted next to me.

"Hey babe." His raspy voice sent chills down my spine, making goosebumps appear on my skin. "Don't call me that" I scoffed. "Really baby? You're body says the opposite."

I looked at his delightful features, the corners of his lips turning into a smirk. I rolled my eyes, "Where do you wanna do the project?" I asked, ignoring what he just said. "My place." He replied.

-

Harry and I walked towards his black Range Rover,  he insisted that I should go with him because I obviously don't know where his house was.

The whole drive was silent. I knew he had that smirk on his face, even though there was an awkward tension in the car. I was somehow nervous and he felt it.

We finally reached to the... apartment, I expected him to have a rich-looking house. He kinda looked rich, not that I was complaining or anything.

"So you live alone?" I questioned, Harry simply nodded. He showed me where his room was for me to relax while he gets the supplies we need for the project. I sat on his King size bed whilst looking around the room.

The walls were covered in fancy, black strips, he also had a cute little balcony, something I've always wished to have in my room. I noticed a flat screen on the wall, something I've always wanted to have in my room too. What the hell? Everything he has was everything I ever wanted. Man, I wish I had my own apartment, just like he did.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Harry tapped me on the shoulder, "Christy?" "Oh sorry, I was just-" he cut me off by saying, "dreaming about me?" he smirked. "What? NO. Of course not." "Yeah right." He laughed. "Shut up" I groaned.

It has been one hour since we were working on the project, well I was.

Harry was busy complaining about how stupid the project, and the teacher is, he wasn't helpful at all. I gasped when he brought his hand on my bare thigh.

The skirt I was wearing was only covering half of my thighs, so he was able to touch them. He rubbed up and down, and whenever I glare at him, he pretends like nothing's happening, with a smirk on his face. That little shit. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't turn me on.

He continued to rub circles on my thigh,"Stop it." I huffed in annoyance. Honestly, I now don't know if I want him to stop.

You know what? I don't give a fuck.

-

SORRY IF THIS IS BORING BUT ITS JUST THE BEGINNING I PROMISE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME ITS GONNA BE BETTER.

COMMENT IF U WANT TO READ MORE/WANT ME TO UPDATE. COMMENTS MAKE ME WANNA WRITE MORE. ily readers <3