Best Friends Forever

"Carissa Marie Smith! Get down here!" Great.. Carissa's mother was always yelling at her. we could never spend a minutes together without her mother yelling to her to go down stairs. Carissa sighed and got up, "I'll be right back, Mollietser." That was her nickname for me, even though she just couldv'e called me Molly or Mo. "You too, Ms. Molly!" Carissa's Mother's voice sounded even worst when she called my name after Carissa's... Carissa and I headed down the spiral staircase. Carissa's mother was standing there impatiently, tapping her foot rapidly and her large hands on her wide hips.I gulped. What had we done? "You,"  she pointed to Carissa, "and You" Then she pointed to me, "Come...". She started toward the living room. "Damn, Carissa.." I whispered, "What'd we do think time?". She shrugged. Then we raced after her mom.

"You two ready?" Carissa's mom handed us our backpacks. "Yeah, sure." Carissa took her backpack and ran upstairs. "Thanks Mrs. Smith." I took my backpack and took off after Carissa. "She gets mad over that?" I asked Carissa. She nodded," Yeah, she gets mad over everything. ". I grabbed my iPhone4 and handed Carissa, her phone which was covered by Metro-Piece-of-Shit. But she put it - or let me rephrase this... She threw the phone down. "I'll use my brother's Droid." Carissa told me walking to her brother's room. I understood. Kyle didn't give a crap about who used his phone...She came back to her room, already playing 'Angry Birds'. "Really?" I said. That's the first thing she did when she got his phone. Not make sure she had her mom's number or look through Kyle's text messages with his girlfriend, Savannah. It was Angry Birds.. "Come on, Give me a break.." Carissa said, well... what she always says.

Mrs. Smith's car horn honked, signaling us to hurry it up. We hurried out to the car. "You can go faster." Mrs. Smith explained then started driving us to school. "Look at this text," Carissa giggled, looking at an I love you more, her brother had with his girlfriend.The texted looked sort like this

I love you, babe - Kyle

No! I love you more - Savvy

Ah-Uh. I love you way way way way more! - Kyle

I love you so much, I could love you for the rest of my life. - Savvy

The texting stop. I guess Kyle hadn't gotten it.. I nodded, meaning it was cool and all but "eww!" .

I wasn't a lovey-dovey girl. I must admit. Carissa found what couples did was adorable. I found it gross. I didn't like love. Carissa has gotten a boyfriend every single year ever since the 5th grade. I hadn't had a boyfriend in my life. I had blonde hair, blue eyes. What German's used to call the perfect child. But we weren't in German. Carissa had long black hair, hazel eyes. Lord, did boys love her! Your asking why boys hated me.. Not quite sure. I guess because I never fell in love nor did I give a second thinking about it. But this year was different.

Mrs. Smith stopped in-front of William Davis High School. Carissa and I hopped out. I thanked her for the ride before Carissa pulled me away to a group of guys&girls. The guys looked like gangsters and the girls looked like sluts. "Hey Guys!" Carissa smiled and held up a peace sign to them all. They put a peace sign up back. Did she meet these people before? "Meet Molly." She shoved me into the middle of the circle the group. I waved shyly, "Holla". I got weird stares. "Isn't she that nerd that C.J likes?" One guy said but a girl covered his mouth. I froze then took in what he said. "I-I gotta go.." I rushed off to my first class, Math. Normal things, introducing the rules. Until it was lunch...